Did any one else feel the loser of today's game would finish last in the ACC?

That thought crossed my mind during the game.

Tech was +1 with their road win at Miami. Now they dropped a home game against lowly BC. Can Tech get 3 wins out of the 6 winnable games remaining this season (home games against Clemson, Wake, Maryland, Miami, and NC State and a road trip to BC)? I predicted 3 conference wins in early November. I thought they would maybe get 5 or 6 after the Miami win. Now, I'm not too sure.

Not Mike Hogewood who was calling the game...said "I think both these teams are going to make some noise in the ACC this yr" I literally ROTFL. If either of these teams makes the top 12 of the ACC I'll be shocked

Quote Originally Posted by Old Line Hokie View Post

Tech was +1 with their road win at Miami. Now they dropped a home game against lowly BC. Can Tech get 3 wins out of the 6 winnable games remaining this season (home games against Clemson, Wake, Maryland, Miami, and NC State and a road trip to BC)? I predicted 3 conference wins in early November. I thought they would maybe get 5 or 6 after the Miami win. Now, I'm not too sure.
    I think last place is a real possibility

Yes I did...

Quote Originally Posted by Old Line Hokie View Post

Tech lives and dies by Eddie this year. Unfortunately, a good performance by Eddie (20 or more points) would have equaled wins against teams like UNCG, BC, SH or USC Upstate. But a good performance by Eddie won't be enough against the majority of the ACC slate. I still think Tech will shock some unsuspecting ACC school this year, but they may only have 1 or 2 more wins in the tank.

Quote Originally Posted by VTChip View Post
    I think last place is a real possibility
    That means we will get the first draft pick so I am OK with it......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Don't give up......Don't ever give up." -- Jimmy V

Quote Originally Posted by Hubman View Post
    That means we will get the first draft pick so I am OK with it......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    We finished last in 2012-2013. Did we seriously draft Devin Wilson ahead of Jabari Parker? If so, JJ should be fired for sure! :-)

Our point totals the last few games:
    BC - 59
    Syracuse - 52
    UMES - 82
    UNC-G - 52
    Miami - 61 (OT)

Throw out UMES because they're one of the worst in D-I this year. We don't have the offensive firepower.

Our top two scorers are streaky shooters who don't get to the line alot. Our third top scorer seems to be on the bench in foul trouble most of the time. Our 4th leading scorer is playing hurt.