Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Agree. ND is either in for football, or out. Nothing in the middle.

Quote Originally Posted by Femoyer Hokie View Post
    No way we allow ND to play for a conference championship without being a full member. We lose all leverage if we do. And I'm a ND fan. I WANT them all in and I think the playoff system will force them in sooner rather than later. If we lose the leverage they will NEVER be all in.

Quote Originally Posted by goldendomer View Post
    I agree this is a great board for discussion regarding realignment. I try to present what we may be thinking from our side of the fence and I get to peek over the fence to see what's happening on the VT side.

ND is a different bird, and we're in uncharted territory with our schedule being dictated to us by a conference(5 games) for the first time in 126 years. So that was a huge change and all I'm saying is it will be hard to get much more with out a freak out from the sensitive Alumni.
    Which is fine. We're both getting a little something.

However, I would vehemently be against any plan that included ND as a football conference member that cut them slack on the actual number of conference games they had to play, compared to the the rest of conference.

Quote Originally Posted by Atlee Hokie View Post
    Which is fine. We're both getting a little something.

However, I would vehemently be against any plan that included ND as a football conference member that cut them slack on the actual number of conference games they had to play, compared to the the rest of conference.
    Agree. ND is allowed to be the tail that wags the dog too often in college football already. It needs to stop.