Just new to baseball

Just watched baseball recently. I wasn't that thrilled at first watch (that was like 13yrs ago). However, as my relatives frequently gets together just to watch the braves play. I wonder what it's like playing the game. I took softball for a start, was wondering if getting myself a tee ball and taking drills will help me get any further? You can say that I'm too old for a tee (I'm 27 Rolf), I can't even swing yet!

Quote Originally Posted by benjaminreynolds View Post
    Just watched baseball recently. I wasn't that thrilled at first watch (that was like 13yrs ago). However, as my relatives frequently gets together just to watch the braves play. I wonder what it's like playing the game. I took softball for a start, was wondering if getting myself a tee ball and taking drills will help me get any further? You can say that I'm too old for a tee (I'm 27 Rolf), I can't even swing yet!
    Get a tee and practice level swing. If you try to lift the ball, you'll just be hitting grounders.
    "We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them."

-Albert Einstein