Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    I have to agree with you on that one, no way he can keep that up, he's really 3-4 if you take away the halfcourt buzzer prayer and the fade away turnaround

Quote Originally Posted by vatechcowpatty View Post
    True, I just doubt his ability to keep that up.

That was a big foul call - followed by the 3 ball.

Quote Originally Posted by VTChip View Post
    I would certainly consider it as such.
    Normally I don't like moral victories because the final result is all that matters, but in this case I would be okay with a moral victory given Syracuse's high ranking and the current state of VT's bball program.

Anyone else lose the ESPN3 feed?

Man, just when it looks like we have a shot, the lead goes back to 10.

Quote Originally Posted by VTChip View Post
    Man, just when it looks like we have a shot, the lead goes back to 10.
    I think when JVZ sits, then it hurts VT because it doesn't have another player with his height that can influence the paint. I know JJ wants to run an uptempo offense, but I would always rather have 3-4 guys at least 6'10 or taller on the roster.

LOL @ the half-court shot with the 35 second clock expiring. Inbounding into the backcourt with 3 on the shot clock isn't a good idea.

Quote Originally Posted by nvpbrown View Post
    LOL @ the half-court shot with the 35 second clock expiring. Inbounding into the backcourt with 3 on the shot clock isn't a good idea.
    It's odd, Seth's first couple seasons we ran great in bounds plays,...good for 6-8 points per game. But the second half of his tenure, and now, we barely seem to get the freakin ball in bounds!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
    "The Hokies won an outright ACC championship during their first year in the conference. That's a feat Tech's in-state neighbor to the north has never accomplished in 52 seasons. For the record, it took Tech 12 weeks."

Those 7 minute scoring droughts can really get after you.

Given that VT does not have the bench to play JJ's style of offense, would it be a wise move for VT to switch to a four corners offense? It may be a boring offense, but it would at least reduce the amount of touches the opponent would get during the game.