Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Some real bombs being thrown up today from the Wealth of Nations. The camera didn't even catch him on that last one he made.

If VT plays continues to play like this, then it could end up being a competitive game. If Syracuse only wins the game by 10 points (or less), then would that be considered a moral victory for the program?

It'd be the first loss we beat the spread in a LONG time

Quote Originally Posted by VTHokie2000 View Post
    If VT plays continues to play like this, then it could end up being a competitive game. If Syracuse only wins the game by 10 points (or less), then would that be considered a moral victory for the program?

Six point game at the half - I'll take it!

Not bad to be down by only 6 at the half. At least we're competitive thus far. Very good effort against a tough opponent.

Quote Originally Posted by VTHokie2000 View Post
    I would certainly consider it as such.

we've got to get Eddie some decent looks so Adam Smith can stop shooting from Lane Stadium.

Pretty decent first half, finishing down 6 (35-29). 5-12 from 3 as well as 5-12 for 2. Game would be tied if we were 10/10 from the line instead of 4/10.

Hey now, if Adam Smith can continue shooting 50% from the practice fields I have no problem with it.. Really opens up the zone with range from the soccer field.

Quote Originally Posted by vatechcowpatty View Post
    we've got to get Eddie some decent looks so Adam Smith can stop shooting from Lane Stadium.

True, I just doubt his ability to keep that up.
    Quote Originally Posted by soflahokie View Post
    Hey now, if Adam Smith can continue shooting 50% from the practice fields I have no problem with it.. Really opens up the zone with range from the soccer field.