My last bet for the current CFB season go Noles

I jumped on Renegade with Chief Osiolla, for the Clemson game, laying BIG points every game. Not about to get off now. Took the Noles last night at -9, moved to -11 about 3 hours ago.

Listening to the crowd on game day makes me think back to 99 in New Orleans. What a atmosphere that was, kinda gives me goose bumps, but makes me kinda sad. Doubt we get back, at least not in my lifetime. Glad I got to experience that once.

Quote Originally Posted by 48tnhokie View Post
    I jumped on Renegade with Chief Osiolla, for the Clemson game, laying BIG points every game. Not about to get off now. Took the Noles last night at -9, moved to -11 about 3 hours ago.

Listening to the crowd on game day makes me think back to 99 in New Orleans. What a atmosphere that was, kinda gives me goose bumps, but makes me kinda sad. Doubt we get back, at least not in my lifetime. Glad I got to experience that once.
    sorry you lost your bet.

It happens, I would have been more pissed had I bet on Auburn, and FSU covered. I was a perfect 5-0 with those guys this year. 6-0 If you count the one game they didn't cover, NCST. that was 35, and just thought it was way to high. Oh well, congrats to the Noles,.
    Quote Originally Posted by laphroaig View Post
    sorry you lost your bet.