Y'all seeing Lambeau Field? Looks like permafrost!

They may as well be playing on concrete!
    *.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*. *.*.*.*.*.*

I just wish we would STOP with the zone blocking read option crap and line up in the I, put a hat on a hat and run the tailback behind the fullback through a designated gosh-danged hole. There is NO REASON why this program shouldn't be able to find 5 fat guys who can move some people out of the way and clear a lane for a back to get through!

Field is the same color as the 49ers pants and helmets. If they had the same color jersey, they would be invisible.

Quote Originally Posted by laphroaig View Post
    Field is the same color as the 49ers pants and helmets. If they had the same color jersey, they would be invisible.
    That ain't no lie.
    *.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*. *.*.*.*.*.*

I just wish we would STOP with the zone blocking read option crap and line up in the I, put a hat on a hat and run the tailback behind the fullback through a designated gosh-danged hole. There is NO REASON why this program shouldn't be able to find 5 fat guys who can move some people out of the way and clear a lane for a back to get through!

Quote Originally Posted by Hokie CPA View Post
    Looks better than the Ice Bowl. They actually have footing. Heated turf? Maybe not as cold leading up to gmae day. Ice Bowl WAS a skating rink.

Quote Originally Posted by Femoyer Hokie View Post
    Looks better than the Ice Bowl. They actually have footing. Heated turf? Maybe not as cold leading up to gmae day. Ice Bowl WAS a skating rink.
    After the ice bowl, they added a bunch of extra heating coils, so the field should be much better.

Here's some Lambeau field trivia about the heating system:

As the tour moves to a luxury box, visitors are told not for the first or last time that the "frozen tundra" that ESPN's Chris Berman keeps referring to when he talks about Lambeau — meaning the field itself — actually froze just one lousy time.

Unfortunately for the Packers, it froze in what is still Lambeau's most famous game and perhaps the most famous game in the history of the league: the 1967 NFL Championship game between the Packers and the Dallas Cowboys, forever known simply as the Ice Bowl.

Turns out there was a heating system under the field, but it broke before the game. That system has been replaced with a new one — here comes one of those facts that will fascinate true believers and bore the rest — that includes 43 miles of hoses coursing with antifreeze and hot water running underneath the field. Not only that, but mixed in with the grass are 20 million small synthetic fibers that, for those scoring at home, go 8 inches under the surface of the field and a half-inch above it.

And get this: While the rest of Wisconsin is buried under a blanket of snow, the heating and lighting systems are so effective at keeping the place warm that the grounds crew is mowing the lawn into December and even January.

http://www.dailyherald.com/article/2...ife/701059999/

Quote Originally Posted by Hokie CPA View Post
    I know frozen tundra, I've worked on frozen tundra and this is no frozen tundra.
    I only post using 100% recycled electrons.

Well I've been to one world fair, a picnic, and a rodeo and that's the stupidest thing I ever heard come over a set of earphones.