Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Caleb Tanner Jr highlights....

These were from last yr when he was 10 -15 LBs lighter and averaged ONLY 35 ppg...avg is 45 this yr

http://chanceharman.org/Caleb_Tanner.php

Quote Originally Posted by hokiepro View Post
    These were from last yr when he was 10 -15 LBs lighter and averaged ONLY 35 ppg...avg is 45 this yr

Wow. Do they just show the swishes? Sheesh.

That kid has a lightning quick release. He's a scorer through and through, he may have to be unorthodox at the college level but he will still get it done.

Quote Originally Posted by soflahokie View Post
    That kid has a lightning quick release. He's a scorer through and through, he may have to be unorthodox at the college level but he will still get it done.
    Quick but VERY LOW release point. I think he has trouble getting off his shot at D1 level.

Quote Originally Posted by Femoyer Hokie View Post
    Quick but VERY LOW release point. I think he has trouble getting off his shot at D1 level.
    Yes, but quickness helps overcome that...as well as range...he could stretch Ds. Put it this way would you rather have to bring Will Johnston in vs a zone or this guy?

Yes, but quickness helps overcome that...as well as range...he could stretch Ds. Put it this way would you rather have to bring Will Johnston in vs a zone or this guy?
    That's my choice?

That's my choice?
    Well, Johnston is playing a lot for us now. Johnston didn't score 2600 pts in HS either.
    My point is there's no way he's not an upgrade in depth at guard at the very least

That's my choice?
    Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Don't give up......Don't ever give up." -- Jimmy V

So what's the deal? Have we offered this kid? Will we offer him or will this be another Curry swing-and-miss? Seems like people are saying the same thing about him that they said about the Currys. Too frail, too light, won't get his shot off at the next level, can't play defense.
    I want to die in my sleep like my grandfather, not like the screaming passengers in his car.

Wow, he's got NBA 3 range. I like his shooting rhythm. He seems to handle the dribble well and moves well without the ball to get free. if I was Coach Johnson, I'd take a chance on this guy.
    I want to die in my sleep like my grandfather, not like the screaming passengers in his car.