Watching bama, it is a tough but disciplined

team. Their D hits really hard, but once they make a play, they get up and go back to the line without overt celebration. VT can have tough team like this without becoming a UCLA type.

In fact, we already have the tough and disciplined team. Just need a few more road graders on O.
    Last edited by MEHOKIE; Thu Jan 02 2014 at 10:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MEHOKIE View Post
    team. Their D hits really hard, but once they make a play, they get up and go back to the line without overt celebration. VT can have tough team like this without becoming a UCLA type.

In fact, we already have the tough and disciplined team. Just need a few more road graders on O.
    When I watch games like this, I just see a bunch of large men. I see men much larger than the ones that are padding up for our squad. I think there was a time when we were not that different than the top teams. In fact, we may have been just as big and strong (and fast). However, for whatever reason, there is now a gap.....and I think it is considerable and quite noticeable......
    "Don't give up......Don't ever give up." -- Jimmy V

When I look at Bama, I see a 14 point dog at halftime.

Bama may pull it out, but until then, go anyone but the SEC!

I want the SEC to go 0-2 in BCS bowls this year just to shut up the ESPN talking heads!

Quote Originally Posted by Edgeman View Post

I want the SEC to go 0-2 in BCS bowls this year just to shut up the ESPN talking heads!
    One down, one to go. Go FSU!
    "You start a conversation you can't even finish it
    You're talkin' a lot, but you're not sayin' anything
    When I have nothing to say, my lips are sealed
    Say something once, why say it again?"
    - David Byrne

Quote Originally Posted by MEHOKIE View Post

For what ever reason Oklahoma showed more spirit & intensity than Alabama. Alabama to a degree seemed to be just taking care of business. Saban is an all business coach but spirit has to come from somewhere.