Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by okiehokie1 View Post
    Does anyone else think it was LT's decision not to return to game to save his pro chances? If so what pro team is gonna want a QB that would bail out on his team in a game?
    You must still be drunk fem NYE. LT did not bail on his team! I doubted the LT move from day 1 and have questioned why Leal was never brought in is some of his horrible games but I totally have his back on this. LT is the ultimate team first guy!

Quote Originally Posted by laphroaig View Post
    If you really think it was his decision not to play the rest of that game, 1) you know nothing of LT and 2) you must be totally oblivious to all the concussion studies prevalent at all levels of football. For god's sake you obviously have a computer - google it!
    This!

Quote Originally Posted by YBYSAIAHokie View Post
    BTW, what team is gonna want a fan that accuses its players of bailing out with little, if any, evidence?
    If fan behavior mattered at all the SEC would be dead. Those fans are like Colombian soccer fans who killed the player who scored in his own goal...

If coaches were concerned about his health at that point why was he not sent immediately to hospital for testing instead of walking the sidelines? And dont get me wrong about his talent I think he has great talent but just wondered if he was thought to be injured why was he still walking around and not at a medical facility for treatment.. jus sayin..

If coaches were concerned about his health at that point why was he not sent immediately to hospital for testing instead of walking the sidelines? And dont get me wrong about his talent I think he has great talent but just wondered if he was thought to be injured why was he still walking around and not at a medical facility for treatment.. jus sayin..
    Not sure why I'm bothering to reply so I'll be succinct.....that's not how concussions work, look it up

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
    "The Hokies won an outright ACC championship during their first year in the conference. That's a feat Tech's in-state neighbor to the north has never accomplished in 52 seasons. For the record, it took Tech 12 weeks."

apparently you haven't read any of the interviews with him or you think he is lying.

On the post game interview, Loeffler said that Logan could not pass the concussion test to get back into the game. They let him get back in the huddle in the 3rd Q and Loeffler said he was still confused and disoriented. He took a major shot that knocked him out cold; they stop boxing bouts over that, so it's no wonder the doctors didn't want to let him keep taking abuse.

Watch the film of the hit that LT took. No NFL team will judge him negatively for not returning. As noted, with all of the attention to concussions, it would have been irresponsible to let him back into the game.

Eyes Rolling

Sometimes I come up with some dumb s**t, but am so glad to learn that I will not be sitting alone in the dunce corner. I'm guessing he was more embarrrassed than anything. I wish him a long, healthy NFL career and then VT ambassadorship.

Lurker

Are you kidding?

Does anyone else think it was LT's decision not to return to game to save his pro chances? If so what pro team is gonna want a QB that would bail out on his team in a game?

He needed a "Johnny Football" performance yesterday to get drafted. No way he didn't want to come back into that game. He is at best an undrafted free agent now for the Dolphins or Falcons. He is truly a football player, if he had the right coaching (which he lacked for five years) he could probably be a darn good QB in the NFL one day, or if the Patriot's get him a great TE. That hit he took yesterday (which was a borderline cheap shot) would have put most people in an irreversible coma. LT is one tough dude to even be able to walk off the field and do the presser after the game. The coaching staff would have been idiots to put him back in yesterday, given the current stance on concussions and head trauma.

Wow-its pretty obvious that you didn't listen to either the radio broadcast or watch the CBS broadcast. it was made perfectly clear that LT could not pass the concussion tests and was kept out of the remainder of the game.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

-- C. S. Lewis

and LT is saying on Twitter that he has to sit in a dark room to recover from his concussion. No TV and no video games.

The original post of this threat is so mind numbingly stupid.