Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

LT at next level

Does anyone else think it was LT's decision not to return to game to save his pro chances? If so what pro team is gonna want a QB that would bail out on his team in a game?

I don't think that any decision like that will impact his draft stock. The things that will impact his draft stock are his physical mesaurables, his on-field performance over three seasons, and what underclassmen come out early.

Quote Originally Posted by okiehokie1 View Post
    Does anyone else think it was LT's decision not to return to game to save his pro chances? If so what pro team is gonna want a QB that would bail out on his team in a game?
    If you really think it was his decision not to play the rest of that game, 1) you know nothing of LT and 2) you must be totally oblivious to all the concussion studies prevalent at all levels of football. For god's sake you obviously have a computer - google it!

Nope. Looks like you're the only one who thinks that.
    BTW, what team is gonna want a fan that accuses its players of bailing out with little, if any, evidence?
    I want to die in my sleep like my grandfather, not like the screaming passengers in his car.

Quote Originally Posted by laphroaig View Post
    If you really think it was his decision not to play the rest of that game, 1) you know nothing of LT and 2) you must be totally oblivious to all the concussion studies prevalent at all levels of football. For god's sake you obviously have a computer - google it!
    THIS. The trainers kept on taking his helmet away!

Quote Originally Posted by EddieVT View Post
    THIS. The trainers kept on taking his helmet away!
    Maybe okiehokie1 played too often without his helmet.

No, I don't think it was his decision. They followed concussion protocol, he didn't pass. Not allowed back in.

LT may be a lot of things, but he is NO QUITTER. He would rather have been in the game. He plays to win, gives it all he has to give. It takes more than one guy to win. MV, TT, LT did a lot to win. Take them out of the picture, tell what VT had without the.

Changes need to be made for VT football.

You haven't been following the debate on concussions in football these last few years. This is sound medical advice to pull the player for the rest of the game. If you think it's a joke, go watch "League of Denial." This is a very big deal these days at all levels of football.
    Tick, tock the waves are crashing past the dock of inconveniences and all the rhymes and reasons happen to be, fortunately, your greedy little mouths drowned out CB&SH

No. Logan Thomas will get a shot at QB in the NFL. I know many on here have trashed Thomas all season, but the guy did the best he could with the talent around him. His 25 yard run yesterday says it all about his competitiveness. His throw to Cline was spot on. He took a big time hit and wasn't allowed back in the game. Tech would not have lost 42-12 if Thomas would've played the entire game. Logan Thomas is a class act and I for one am glad that he represented Tech well during his 4.5 years. Best of luck to him!