Unhappy I missed the bowl game!!! I thought it was tomorrow!

I am so pissed! As the scored look I didn't miss much.

Quote Originally Posted by johntom2000 View Post
    You lucky dog! Wish I could say I missed it.

LOL (Cross fingers for next year)

All things considered we battled for 3 quarters (14 - 10) 4th was lopsided with some turnovers. Game wasn't the blowout that the final score would lead you to believe.

LOL this is funny!!
    It's a good thing you missed it, I promise you.

This isn't directed at you specifically but people need to see games like this. They need to leave work early and get fired up to watch and be disappointed by this. The ho hum attitudes don't help. Reminiscing the glory days doesn't help. We are in a bad bad spot as a program. People need to be pissed. People need to voice their frustrations not chuckle. We deserve better.

Maybe it's the booze but this was terrible. Yea, it was close until late in the third quarter but anyone watching knows it was much worse than the score at that point. Talent, execution, intensity, fundamentals were despairingly different and that is a shame.
    Last edited by vthokiedsp; Wed Jan 01 2014 at 03:11 AM.
    It's not that you are ignorant, it's just that you know so much that isn't so.

Quote Originally Posted by vthokiedsp View Post
    This isn't directed at you specifically but people need to see games like this. They need to leave work early and get fired up to watch and be disappointed by this. The ho hum attitudes don't help. Reminiscing the glory days doesn't help. We are in a bad bad spot as a program. People need to be pissed. People need to voice their frustrations not chuckle. We deserve better.

Maybe it's the booze but this was terrible. Yea, it was close until late in the third quarter but anyone watching knows it was much worse than the score at that point. Talent, execution, intensity, fundamentals were despairingly different and that is a shame.
    We are not a good football team. We have not been all year........defense is the exception. Special teams and offense are horrid. We had zero business winning as many as we did, and that is sad to say looking at a schedule without FSU or Clemson......

People need to realize that the changes have been made. They will either work or they won't, but, the changes have been made to address the "problem." Now, it is up to us to be patient because it is likely to get worse next year.....we literally slept through recruiting for three straight years.....slept.......
    "Don't give up......Don't ever give up." -- Jimmy V

I missed it too. I was at work all day and I had intended to watch it on the DVR when I got home. But when I got in my truck, Bill & Mike were on and I heard the score, so when I got home I just deleted the game from my DVR. I don't need to watch it.

Then I saw the lowlights on the news. This team has an awful lot of quit in them. I can only hope the new blood coming in can turn things around. We ought to be starting a bunch of freshman on the OL next season. And we'll take some lumps with them... for one season. I'm sticking by what vie said all year: mid 2015 is when we should see noticeable improvement.
    *.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*. *.*.*.*.*.*

I just wish we would STOP with the zone blocking read option crap and line up in the I, put a hat on a hat and run the tailback behind the fullback through a designated gosh-danged hole. There is NO REASON why this program shouldn't be able to find 5 fat guys who can move some people out of the way and clear a lane for a back to get through!

Here is what you missed!

I find that a picture speaks louder than words, sometimes:

Quote Originally Posted by Hokie CPA View Post
    I missed it too. I was at work all day and I had intended to watch it on the DVR when I got home. But when I got in my truck, Bill & Mike were on and I heard the score, so when I got home I just deleted the game from my DVR. I don't need to watch it.

Then I saw the lowlights on the news. This team has an awful lot of quit in them. I can only hope the new blood coming in can turn things around. We ought to be starting a bunch of freshman on the OL next season. And we'll take some lumps with them... for one season. I'm sticking by what vie said all year: mid 2015 is when we should see noticeable improvement.

Needed this laugh! Don't be mad....you were spared a lot of distress.
    I didn't expect we would win, but the helmet hits really made me angry.
    I did expect better from the D.