Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1
    Edgeman's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 05, 2001
    Location
    Virginia Beach
    Posts
    49,228

    Dook looks so well prepared, so well coached...

    Complete contrast from the Hokie performance in the Sun Bowl. Heck, we can't even line up on defense without being off sides...twice, on our first defensive series. What the heck?

    Dook really lucked into a great football coach! Hope we're as lucky when we replace Frank.


    Go Dook!

    ACC! ACC! ACC!
    "You start a conversation you can't even finish it
    You're talkin' a lot, but you're not sayin' anything
    When I have nothing to say, my lips are sealed
    Say something once, why say it again?"
    - David Byrne

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    November 18, 2012
    Posts
    254
    Quote Originally Posted by Edgeman View Post
    Complete contrast from the Hokie performance in the Sun Bowl. Heck, we can't even line up on defense without being off sides...twice, on our first defensive series. What the heck?

    Dook really lucked into a great football coach! Hope we're as lucky when we replace Frank.


    Go Dook!

    ACC! ACC! ACC!
    Wow. I agree, go ACC, the more games Duke wins, the better I feel about losing to them.

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    November 18, 2012
    Posts
    254
    Duke is doing it with less than 5 star guys, so for those that don't think it's the coaching, explain it please.

  4. #4
    Edgeman's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 05, 2001
    Location
    Virginia Beach
    Posts
    49,228
    Quote Originally Posted by Tombo View Post
    Duke is doing it with less than 5 star guys, so for those that don't think it's the coaching, explain it please.
    I think it's the tough academic standards preventing them from recruiting quality football players. Oh snap!
    "You start a conversation you can't even finish it
    You're talkin' a lot, but you're not sayin' anything
    When I have nothing to say, my lips are sealed
    Say something once, why say it again?"
    - David Byrne

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Tombo View Post
    Duke is doing it with less than 5 star guys, so for those that don't think it's the coaching, explain it please.
    Quote Originally Posted by Edgeman View Post
    I think it's the tough academic standards preventing them from recruiting quality football players. Oh snap!
    You both are correct! Haha

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •