Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by hoosnowahokie View Post
    Bingo. This game was doomed from the start of LT's concussion.
    Are you serious? We would have lost that game with or without Thomas. Our offense was piss poor with or without Thomas. You can't seriously think we were going to win that game.

We are doomed! Doomed! I enjoy watching men and women of character represent my university, sacrificing their time, sweat, and blood to be their best. I'm glad we don't have scum like Butch Davis or John Calipari leading our student athletes. Anything else is gravy.

Quote Originally Posted by TJ was Broke View Post
    Are you serious? We would have lost that game with or without Thomas. Our offense was piss poor with or without Thomas. You can't seriously think we were going to win that game.
    So the loss was not surprising yet you seem surprised?

Honestly given all the injuries and such it's surprising it didn't get out of hand earlier than it did. UCLA was a better team than us fully healthy but after all the injuries it was a total mismatch.

People trying to read too much into a game where we played a team that already had more talent than us with one hand tied behind our back are flat out overreacting.

Quote Originally Posted by TJ was Broke View Post
    I didn't think Tech would win, but it would not have been a blowout. Tech is a much better team with Thomas on the field. Only a blind fool would reject that claim.

Quote Originally Posted by AbsolutVT03 View Post
    So the loss was not surprising yet you seem surprised?

Honestly given all the injuries and such it's surprising it didn't get out of hand earlier than it did. UCLA was a better team than us fully healthy but after all the injuries it was a total mismatch.

People trying to read too much into a game where we played a team that already had more talent than us with one hand tied behind our back are flat out overreacting.
    Well said, playa!