The good news, I saved my cousin $500

He called me from Vegas yesterday, asking if he should put money on the Hokies +7. I talked him off the ledge, and told him not to touch this game.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Bay_area_Hokie View Post
    He called me from Vegas yesterday, asking if he should put money on the Hokies +7. I talked him off the ledge, and told him not to touch this game.

you should have made him money and gone the other way....I'm not a gambler but this one would have been an easy pic IMO
    "The Hokies won an outright ACC championship during their first year in the conference. That's a feat Tech's in-state neighbor to the north has never accomplished in 52 seasons. For the record, it took Tech 12 weeks."

Quote Originally Posted by ME Hokie 07 View Post
    you should have made him money and gone the other way....I'm not a gambler but this one would have been an easy pic IMO
    I could never bet against Vt, or even recommend it. This was about the easiest bet ever though. My cousin is hilarious. He said Vt was going to cover because of his new "system". Lol. He is a degenerate.

I could never bet against Vt, or even recommend it. This was about the easiest bet ever though. My cousin is hilarious. He said Vt was going to cover because of his new "system". Lol. He is a degenerate.

Yeah, I'm a horrible hokie I guess....I picked against them in my bowl pool....
    "The Hokies won an outright ACC championship during their first year in the conference. That's a feat Tech's in-state neighbor to the north has never accomplished in 52 seasons. For the record, it took Tech 12 weeks."

Tell us his system, so we can bet the other way. Lawl.
    No trees were harmed in the making of this post. However, billions of electrons were horribly inconvenienced.

They were my 35 point confidence pick to lose. Only reason I'm hanging with my dad and brother right now, because I am mostly terrible at picks.

Good hedge.

Thought this post was going to be about Geico.

I have a co-worker who is a degenerate. And a dyed in the wool contrarian. I have no idea how many thousands of dollars he's lost since I've known him.

Anyways he's in Vegas this week too. He texted me yesterday morning to tell me that he had "loaded up on VT". I told him he was throwing money away again and he argued with me. Texted him back in the 4th quarter, "Pay your man". He didn't respond. LOL

I always pick VT to win no matter what but, as my 1 confidence every year. No matter how confident I am I do not want any more riding on VT than my own emotions.