TSL Chat Board Enhancement Script

I'm not sure where the appropriate place to post this, but I am really excited for this next version, so I figured this board is probably the best shot at getting people to use it as the target audience is those that do not like the Chat boards (myself included).

WHAT IS IT: A user script that modifies how your browser renders the current TSL chat boards adding a bunch of requested and missing features.

Here is a preview of what the "TSL Chat Board Enhancement" script adds to your TSL experience:

(The message content, including the HTML image, are dynamically rendered within the orange frame on the right)

Features:

• Threads are collapsed by default making the browsing experience much easier
    • Expand All/Collapse All toggle at the top of the page
    • Threads with responses have a '+' icon distinguishing them from the hokietracks
    • Messages now load dynamically in the left 'gutter' on the page
    • Messages even load HTML content (see image above)
    • No more page refreshes!

I really want this to catch on as I think it can be extremely beneficial to the people that complain about the current chat boards, and even those that love the format! The script (mostly) eliminates all page loads so you can browse content much quicker.

First off, this will only work with Firefox or Chrome.
    Next, you will need to add a script management plugin to either of these browsers. ChromeMonkey is best for Firefox, and TamperMonkey is best for Chrome.
    Download the script here: http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/187273
    Enjoy the new chat boards!

Let me know if you have any issues, any enhancement requests, etc.

Mostly give it a shot... I posted the "version 1" of this months ago and it only got 2-3 downloads so I hope this one gains a little more traction as I think it is a huge improvement on the existing format.

EDIT: I just realized that the script prevents you from actually replying to anything. Haha, whoops! I'll have to fix that in the new year.
    Last edited by Nate23VT; Tue Dec 31 2013 at 06:28 PM.

Thanks. We plan on adding this functionality to the chat boards as soon as we get some other issues ironed out elsewhere in our architecture. It's a great enhancement.
    Always use "Reply With Quote", so everyone knows to whom you're responding.

Quote Originally Posted by Will Stewart View Post
    Thanks. We plan on adding this functionality to the chat boards as soon as we get some other issues ironed out elsewhere in our architecture. It's a great enhancement.
    I'm assuming the fact you're working on enhancements to the chat board functionality means the vB boards are on life support?