Who is going to Hampton game on Wednesday?

Nm
    "The point of the journey is not To Arrive"....Neil Peart

Tech down by 12 in first half. Playing sloppy. Hampton has quick guards and can hit the 3s.

Hampton draining 3s. Tech's D looks like the bowl game. Down by 15 at the half.

Furious comeback in 2nd half led by Ugoka. Down 5 with 3 mins to play.

Missing too many layups and short baskets.

Tech loses. Hampton is a good team. Tech just let them shoot uncontested 3s and get the loose balls. Tech played with more energy in the 2nd half after a pretty lethargic first half.

Valiant comeback, tough loss but I think this is one we win if we don't come out completely flat 1st half. Need to win these type of games going forward.

Quote Originally Posted by VTHOKIE21020 View Post
    Valiant comeback, tough loss but I think this is one we win if we don't come out completely flat 1st half. Need to win these type of games going forward.
    They couldn't hit free throws and some easy layups. Just bad karma today. Ugoka is the real deal when she gets heated up. Campbell can sky for rebounds but is prone to foul. Tellier is just a baller. Reminds me of Perry Young. The two new PGs will be good ones. Need more experience. Hannah Young is athletic but I'm still not sold on her getting so many minutes. Wolff is building a decent team and they play a good scheme. Much better than the crappy teams that Beth put on the court.
    "The point of the journey is not To Arrive"....Neil Peart

Quote Originally Posted by HOaKIE View Post
    They couldn't hit free throws and some easy layups. Just bad karma today. Ugoka is the real deal when she gets heated up. Campbell can sky for rebounds but is prone to foul. Tellier is just a baller. Reminds me of Perry Young. The two new PGs will be good ones. Need more experience. Hannah Young is athletic but I'm still not sold on her getting so many minutes. Wolff is building a decent team and they play a good scheme. Much better than the crappy teams that Beth put on the court.
    Agree with you, just bad luck today. Ugoka is playing great. Tellier is hot and cold, but when she's hot she's on fire! I think Campbell and Young should share one spot - neither shoots very well but their rebounding is very good. Evans sure went from last year's penthouse to this year's outhouse, getting almost zero minutes after starting almost every game last year and getting rookie all-star team votes. The offence is so much better than last year, Tech is getting many more looks. Unfortunately the team is just not yet good enough to play lackadaisically for half a game.