Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
    Quote Originally Posted by Manbearpig View Post
    No, LT can't throw it in the ocean, just ask the board QB gurus, they have forgotten more about Qb coaching than Loeffler knows.
    LT is an erratic and inconsistent thrower. Your sarcastic and straw man argument is laughable.

Quote Originally Posted by NokieHokie View Post
    LT is an erratic and inconsistent thrower. Your sarcastic and straw man argument is laughable.
    The point of sarcasm is to achieve laughter, at least you understand that. As for the strawman part, reference the sarcasm part then consider whether or not my post was intended as a serious discussion...
    Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand

[QUOTE=hokie_n_savannah;894540]ECU 1st Quarter 7:17 left. LT to Byrn.
    Guess you forgot the db covering Byrn on that play fell down and Byrn was more trotting than running at full speed.

Cheers,

Quote Originally Posted by Manbearpig View Post
    The point of sarcasm is to achieve laughter, at least you understand that. As for the strawman part, reference the sarcasm part then consider whether or not my post was intended as a serious discussion...
    You forgot to use a SarcMark®.

No trees were harmed in the making of this post. However, billions of electrons were horribly inconvenienced.

Quote Originally Posted by moonda View Post
    Guess you forgot the db covering Byrn on that play fell down and Byrn was more trotting than running at full speed.

Cheers,
    Isn't the entire point to find an open receiver? Who cares how he got open, LT found him and delivered the ball. That is exactly what he is supposed to do.

[QUOTE=moonda;894647]
    Quote Originally Posted by hokie_n_savannah View Post
    ECU 1st Quarter 7:17 left. LT to Byrn.

Cheers,
    Frog hairs