And the wind is officially out of my sails.

I could overlook the VCU loss, but now I've lost interest and confidence that this season will be anything but a rerun. We seem to lose a game like this most every year, so maybe it's no big deal. As soon as we beat Syracuse I'll resume my interest in VT bball. That's about what it will take to get me focused and excited again after this loss combined with the last one.

This is our 3rd loss like this already this season, we're well ahead of average but we did win an ACC game so winless is off the table.

Quote Originally Posted by vatechcowpatty View Post
    I could overlook the VCU loss, but now I've lost interest and confidence that this season will be anything but a rerun. We seem to lose a game like this most every year, so maybe it's no big deal. As soon as we beat Syracuse I'll resume my interest in VT bball. That's about what it will take to get me focused and excited again after this loss combined with the last one.

very disappointing loss, Eddie horrible . . .
    Team nowhere to go but up can't get worse!
    I have no confidence in this team or coaching staff at this point.
    I hope they surprise me, but anymore than 3-5 wins the rest or the way would shock me given where they are now!
    Looking like another stellar season 11-20 for JJ! NOT!
    Let's hope we hire an AD who can attract a star BB coach!

We barely beat this team with Erick Green, the nation's leading scorer on the team.
    No Erick, no win.
    It is surprising we already have one ACC win. I did not see us winning any of them.

Quote Originally Posted by HokiePoq View Post
    We barely beat this team with Erick Green, the nation's leading scorer on the team.
    No Erick, no win.
    It is surprising we already have one ACC win. I did not see us winning any of them.
    The good news is that we play BC twice as well... and they are likewise HORRIBLE. IMO, THEY will be looking for a new coach this offseason.

Quote Originally Posted by vatechcowpatty View Post
    I for one don't plan on watching a whole lot of ACC play. I'm sure I'll end up watching more of it than I currently think, but I really have no desire to watch a repeat of last year. None.