Thread: HokiesXtra

HokiesXtra

Anyone able to access the VT/UNCG audio via HokiesXtra app? I get "event not started" error even though it's underway.

Same here

FWIW I am in NY state listening on my tablet via a TuneIn Radio broadcast of DC sports station 106.7 which carries our broadcasts.

Sent from my QMV7A using Tapatalk
    SteveA

Thanks - I ended up there too - but those radio streams are hit or miss as I think VT requires them to black out during games to drive traffic to the HokiesXtra app, but sometimes they don't. I have about 4-5 of the radio streams bookmarked and us usually get lucky with one if them. Frustrating that the app is not consistent.

Quote Originally Posted by Walter S. View Post
    Thanks - I ended up there too - but those radio streams are hit or miss as I think VT requires them to black out during games to drive traffic to the HokiesXtra app, but sometimes they don't. I have about 4-5 of the radio streams bookmarked and us usually get lucky with one if them. Frustrating that the app is not consistent.
    That's a good idea, I'll have to add some bookmarks. Not that I'm expecting much must-listen action this year, lol