Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Go VT View Post
    sigh...

will we have enough players to finish the game when they all foul out?
    Has the coaching staff left the building?
    "That's some catch, that Catch 22!" - Capt. Yossarian

29-8 at the 8 min timeout

Lurker
    Quote Originally Posted by WestEndHokie39 View Post
    Did we practice against the press? They are making mistakes they should have stopped making in high school.
    Doesn't look like it. We had 13 days to practice against this and condition. Just awful. You have to blame the coaching to some point.

Not a shock at all. VCU is a better team. Vt is not very good. Vt does not have the talent to match up. The issue is that VT is not trying and has given up. Inexcusable for team and coaches

Quote Originally Posted by hOkies3737 View Post
    Doesn't look like it. We had 13 days to practice against this and condition. Just awful. You have to blame the coaching to some point.
    Hard to argue that point

Sure, you have to be able to shoot but basketball is all about "D" and rebounding - our biggest problems are that we are not moving our feet, not helping out and not blocking out. I am glad we are playing VCU - we need to learn how it is done at a high level and experiencing it is the best teacher.

Quote Originally Posted by hOkies3737 View Post
    Coaching...and talent/youth. Not to mention that they excel at what we're terrible with; this team is not good wrt turnovers, and hasn't been all year.

I've no issue with having a pass-first true PG...but I sure wish that he COULD score. It seems to me that he is no threat whatsoever in any game, and I think that hurts us quite a bit, since teams just don't have to worry about him.

Quote Originally Posted by Walkin` Willie View Post
    Sure, you have to be able to shoot but basketball is all about "D" and rebounding - our biggest problems are that we are not moving our feet, not helping out and not blocking out. I am glad we are playing VCU - we need to learn how it is done at a high level and experiencing it is the best teacher.
    One defender "taunted" to fall down and then we hand the ball to the defense under the basket.
    "That's some catch, that Catch 22!" - Capt. Yossarian

37-8 on a 31-0 run. Unreal

Nm

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4