unCHEAT is up to its old tricks again

Seems the hold up with Leslie Mac is that he took $700 of impermissible benefits. The NCAA has a sliding scale that says $700 is worth 30% of games he would have to sit out. Below is unCHEAT's math: Disclaimer.....I'm too lazy to look up the actual numbers but they're close.

4 rental cars for multiple days = ~$150 (Those four rental cars are Porche, Mercedez, Camaro etc)
    3 nights stay in Nags Head = $50 (It was 4th of July weekend. Going rates there during that time are upwards of $200/night)
    Custom Dental Mouth piece = $50 (on the dentist's website they are listed at $1500)
    I phone 4 = ~$125 (That could be right but they left out the monthly plan at about $90/month)
    ~$300 of other undervalued impermissible benefits that I'm too lazy to look up

Their cheating and rule bending spreads across all sports over there. They have no conscience of it whatsoever.

Playing for a team like UNC and getting $700 seems like he got the shaft. I'd expect a lot more from a team with National recognition.

I'm pretty sure everyone at UNC makes out like a bandit.

Quote Originally Posted by moonda View Post
    Seems the hold up with Leslie Mac is that he took $700 of impermissible benefits. The NCAA has a sliding scale that says $700 is worth 30% of games he would have to sit out. Below is unCHEAT's math: Disclaimer.....I'm too lazy to look up the actual numbers but they're close.

4 rental cars for multiple days = ~$150 (Those four rental cars are Porche, Mercedez, Camaro etc)
    3 nights stay in Nags Head = $50 (It was 4th of July weekend. Going rates there during that time are upwards of $200/night)
    Custom Dental Mouth piece = $50 (on the dentist's website they are listed at $1500)
    I phone 4 = ~$125 (That could be right but they left out the monthly plan at about $90/month)
    ~$300 of other undervalued impermissible benefits that I'm too lazy to look up

Their cheating and rule bending spreads across all sports over there. They have no conscience of it whatsoever.
    Based on these numbers, their accounting department apparently sucks, too!