Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Jmu hc

Jmu hc

Friend from JMU says the only rumors he has heard about JMU HC is Shane and Stiney have interviewed. No other names have surfaced officially or unofficially, formally or informally.

Quote Originally Posted by laphroaig View Post
    Friend from JMU says the only rumors he has heard about JMU HC is Shane and Stiney have interviewed. No other names have surfaced officially or unofficially, formally or informally.
    At the end of the day, the choice will end up being someone that comes out of nowhere. They are very tight lipped over there, but if it were going to be Shane or Stiney, I would have to imagine that deal would be done by now.

Quote Originally Posted by VTECHFAN View Post
    At the end of the day, the choice will end up being someone that comes out of nowhere. They are very tight lipped over there, but if it were going to be Shane or Stiney, I would have to imagine that deal would be done by now.
    Frank says to Jeff, ' Hire Shane, then I'll make sure you get the AD job here, then in 2 more years you bring Shane back here" Wink Wink

Quote Originally Posted by 48tnhokie View Post
    Frank says to Jeff, ' Hire Shane, then I'll make sure you get the AD job here, then in 2 more years you bring Shane back here" Wink Wink
    Frank can't pick the AD, what makes you think that?

Quote Originally Posted by Manbearpig View Post
    Frank can't pick the AD, what makes you think that?
    Your naive if you don't think that Frank Beamer is going to have a say in who the next AD will be, will it be public, no, back room yes.
    Last edited by 48tnhokie; Sat Dec 14 2013 at 03:06 PM. Reason: spelling grammer

Not so funny scenario. CBS goes to JMU and then they beat us again.....with his Offense.

"Never mistake this message board for the real world. It's Fantasy Island and it has more Tattoos than Texas has cowpies. But it is high entertainment." -- Ancient Hokie

Quote Originally Posted by Hokie Flyer View Post
    Not so funny scenario. CBS goes to JMU and then they beat us again.....with his Offense.
    That would be true Hokie irony....

Quote Originally Posted by Hokie Flyer View Post
    Just thinking about that felt like a "gut punch."

Barf, barf, barfity barf.

Quote Originally Posted by 48tnhokie View Post

I know for a fact they are interviewing a very serious candidate tomorrow. NFL guy. Not sure if he would be willing to leave though.