Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    He can't contribute if he doesn't touch the ball! The ONLY time he got a pass was at the top of the key.
    That I may Serve is more than a motto at VT....

Quote Originally Posted by UTPr0sim View Post
    He can't contribute if he doesn't touch the ball! The ONLY time he got a pass was at the top of the key.
    But when he has touched the ball other than on the perimeter he hasn't been as effective. His inside game is weak and needs more development.

Quote Originally Posted by hokiepro View Post
    Would have if the officials checked the clock
    I was watching with the sound off, but did they say why they didn't review the time? To me it looked like it should have been somewhere around 1 second.

Quote Originally Posted by YBYSAIAHokie View Post
    Great win guys. Played with heart and never gave up. And we beat them without Barksdale.

Nice to beat them in both Football and BBall.

I love this team.
    Yes Great win. Hokies had me worried in last minute of regulation but pulled it out in OT.
    Love their fight. Now if we can learn to play defense we'll have a team.

Quote Originally Posted by Nate23VT View Post
    I was watching with the sound off, but did they say why they didn't review the time? To me it looked like it should have been somewhere around 1 second.
    No they didn't say, and only from memory, it didn't look like the ball hit anything out of bounds until 0.3. But, that's live and me watching on an unzoomed shot. It may have been another couple of tenths, we'll never know.

Quote Originally Posted by hoosnowahokie View Post
    No they didn't say, and only from memory, it didn't look like the ball hit anything out of bounds until 0.3. But, that's live and me watching on an unzoomed shot. It may have been another couple of tenths, we'll never know.
    I saw the replay, and at most there might have been another .1 or .2, but nothing more. It was exactly what you said...the ball didn't hit anything OOB until just before time ran out. I think .3 was definitely in the ball park.

Heck of a play to JVZ!!!!! Another half second would have made that a game winner.
    "You start a conversation you can't even finish it
    You're talkin' a lot, but you're not sayin' anything
    When I have nothing to say, my lips are sealed
    Say something once, why say it again?"
    - David Byrne

One thing that really needs to improve is the plays we run at the end of games. It's one thing for it not to work, it's another when you can't even get a shot off...and this has been happening for years at this point.

Half the time I watch JVZ play and wonder if JJ is insane and how we'll win a conference game. And then JVZ will go and make a hustle play and it'll make sense again. He always seemed to be active on the boards yesterday and that block late was huge. He'll keep earning that starting role with games like that.

Proud of Eddie and the other guys for hanging in there when we were down. Coming back from 13 is impressive on the road.