So, what are the chances Smith, Emelogu or Rankin will play Sunday?

It'd be nice for Coach Johnson to have a full roster available in our first conference game. I think we've been playing well and looked impressive even though there's been key players out.

I really like the looks of this team. Eddie, Emelogu and Smith have shown they can shoot lights out and Barksdale and Wood seem to be playing at a high level and making Hokie fans forget about DFS.

It'd be nice to have Rankin back to give Wilson a breather. Wilson has played extremely well considering he's a freshman.
    I want to die in my sleep like my grandfather, not like the screaming passengers in his car.

I would place the probabilty of Rankin playing at approximately Blutarsky.

I hope we can have at least one of Emelogu/Smith back...I think it's promising that Emelogu went from streetclothes to a uni Tuesday night

Quote Originally Posted by Pylons View Post
    I would place the probabilty of Rankin playing at approximately Blutarsky.

I hope we can have at least one of Emelogu/Smith back...I think it's promising that Emelogu went from streetclothes to a uni Tuesday night
    Man, I don't understand what's going on with Rankin. Is he still on the bench during games? Has Coach Johnson made any comments about him returning?

Also, anybody hear about how Malik Mueller is looking in practice?
    I want to die in my sleep like my grandfather, not like the screaming passengers in his car.

Quote Originally Posted by YBYSAIAHokie View Post
    Man, I don't understand what's going on with Rankin. Is he still on the bench during games? Has Coach Johnson made any comments about him returning?
    Rankin was not on the bench over break, but he was there Tuesday.

I was at JJ's chalk talk Tuesday...someone asked about Rankin and the answer was basically that he was back from break, in school, and we're waiting on him to get things worked out

Quote Originally Posted by YBYSAIAHokie View Post

Also, anybody hear about how Malik Mueller is looking in practice?
    Regarding Rankin, when is the first game after conclusion of Fall semester? For whatever reason, he may be waiting until this semester is finished.

Lurker
    Quote Originally Posted by Hokie360 View Post
    Regarding Rankin, when is the first game after conclusion of Fall semester? For whatever reason, he may be waiting until this semester is finished.
    Classes end on Wednesday