Governor's Classic Ticket Info

I contacted the Hokie Club and received the following response in regards to ordering tickets through VT:

"We do plan on offering the tickets to the general public. Our first on-sale was to Hokie Club members and season ticket holders. That has concluded and we are currently allocating tickets for those two groups. Once that is done, the tickets will be placed on sale at www.hokietickets.com. While actual seat allocation is still in process, I know that all seats in the top price level have been sold and will not be available to the general public.

A press release will precede the sale, and I suspect it will be no later than Monday the 9th."

Quote Originally Posted by Nate23VT View Post
    I contacted the Hokie Club and received the following response in regards to ordering tickets through VT:

"We do plan on offering the tickets to the general public. Our first on-sale was to Hokie Club members and season ticket holders. That has concluded and we are currently allocating tickets for those two groups. Once that is done, the tickets will be placed on sale at www.hokietickets.com. While actual seat allocation is still in process, I know that all seats in the top price level have been sold and will not be available to the general public.

A press release will precede the sale, and I suspect it will be no later than Monday the 9th."

VCU is selling $70 tickets right now
    I will never understand people.
    They're the worst!

The other schools are were selling tickets over a month ago. So we get them on sale to the general public less then 2 weeks before the game. Pitiful.

Probably too late for most VT fans.

Quote Originally Posted by HokieJamie View Post
    The other schools are were selling tickets over a month ago. So we get them on sale to the general public less then 2 weeks before the game. Pitiful.
    It is pitiful. My guess is that most VT fans who really want to see this game already bought tickets. I got mine from JMU- guess I will be sitting among a bunch of purple-clad fans. That is, assuming more than 100 JMU fans actually show up. I suspect that VCU fans have been buying up most of the tickets available thru other schools.

I received my tickets from VT today. They have now filled all Hokie Club orders and tickets are now available from VT online at the site linked below.

http://ev12.evenue.net/cgi-bin/ncomm...ller=&appCode=

Just ordered 3 tickets, section 15L, Row A, from the JMU ticket office....I figure there will be all sorts of fans mixed around the coliseum. Plus, the VT section did not have the best selection of tickets to choose from.

Quote Originally Posted by Nate23VT View Post

I sure hope the new AD overhauls the ticket office. It is shameful that the other 3 schools had tickets for the general public a month before Tech had them. I missed the Hokie Club ticket deadline so I bought mine through JMU. In the day of Twitter and apps and easy online shopping, the Tech ticket office looks like a bunch of Neanderthals.
    "The point of the journey is not To Arrive"....Neil Peart