Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Devin Wilson is going to have to play Erick Green defense, and avoid fouling at all costs.

Quote Originally Posted by Gobbler-100 View Post
    We're not winning this game w/o Smith and Emelogu. I guess the uncertainty of our lineup is why I can't find a point spread for the game?

Quote Originally Posted by soflahokie View Post
    Devin Wilson is going to have to play Erick Green defense, and avoid fouling at all costs.
    Yep, that could get messy. I haven't seen a final decision on Emelogu and haven't seen anything besides one Key Play comment about Smith, so hopefully at least one is good to go tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by 313A View Post
    Yep, that could get messy. I haven't seen a final decision on Emelogu and haven't seen anything besides one Key Play comment about Smith, so hopefully at least one is good to go tonight.
    And immediately after posting that... saw a post on Twitter that Emelogu is dressed & warming up, Smith is not warming up (calf injury). So hopefully Emelogu is a full go. I'd imagine he's the next choice to run the point after Smith.

Hope Emelogu isn't coming back because Smith is out... last thing everybody needs is for him to rush things and end up in a worse spot.

Quote Originally Posted by 313A View Post
    And immediately after posting that... saw a post on Twitter that Emelogu is dressed & warming up, Smith is not warming up (calf injury). So hopefully Emelogu is a full go. I'd imagine he's the next choice to run the point after Smith.

We're not winning this game w/o Smith and Emelogu. I guess the uncertainty of our lineup is why I can't find a point spread for the game?
    Well...it's probably worth mentioning that I'm an idiot. Amazing win, imo.

Hey you weren't out of your mind to be on upset watch. Winthrop isn't a program to take lightly, even when you're not down to two guards active. Good win by the team.

Assuming the injured return, and Raines starts putting in the effort JJ wants....might we have some depth and actually be better than we thought we'd be?