Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by VTChip View Post
    One of biggest crowds of the season. Surprising.
    Free Tix to faculty/staff

Quote Originally Posted by VTChip View Post
    Yep. They are. Hopefully a lot of them will but the bb crowd is being helped by Radford fans.
    I just went to buy soccer tickets at the Cassell ticket office during halftime to avoid the rush at the soccer fields. No luck. You have to buy at the soccer field. A bit frustrating.

Starting to fade down the stretch, hopefully we can buckle down. This is becoming a theme for the team this year.

I think the future is bright for this team. In two years they are going to be dangerous

Seems Green's scoring has been replaced....now, can we play solid enough d to surprise some people in conference?

Quote Originally Posted by DonkeyMan3 View Post
    Seems Green's scoring has been replaced....now, can we play solid enough d to surprise some people in conference?
    Yes! Never thought that would happen so quickly. Smith can put up the points and unlike when Green had to do it all himself, the others are contributing in a balanced way. That's the longest I've ever seen JVZ play before fouling out, too. Barksdale looks stronger and better this year to me, too. As to Raines' attitude, I saw him clapping and encouraging. Didn't see Rankin on TV but camera didn't pan that way while I was watching anyway. Maybe someone who was there in person could tell us that.
    I liked how the ESPN3 guys said they could see improvement and that this was the best game so far they'd broadcast. Whoever these guys are, they are the same ones each time and do a pretty good job. I'd hoped they would mention that the students were off for the last week.
    Good to hear that more folks were there. Smart move offering the tickets to staff and maybe some Radford fans came over, too.

Lurker
    1. I like Adam Smith at point guard
    2. Our movement and passing of the ball is steadily getting better - good sign
    3. Still can't guard the perimeter. If we find out how, this could be our breakout year.

Quote Originally Posted by hOkies3737 View Post
    1. I like Adam Smith at point guard
    2. Our movement and passing of the ball is steadily getting better - good sign
    3. Still can't guard the perimeter. If we find out how, this could be our breakout year.
    Why in the world do you like Adam Smith at PG? He's a SG through and through. Generally, when Wilson comes out and Smith has to run the point, the other team is able to catch up a bit. It's not a knock against Smith, he's just not a PG, but has to play one.