Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

3-0 with wins over ODU and Florida.

Wolff and staff doing a nice job so far.
    "The point of the journey is not To Arrive"....Neil Peart

Quote Originally Posted by HOaKIE View Post
    Very happy for the staff and players...and especially for Coach Wolff.

For lots of reasons, observing their success is extremely satisfying. Onward and upward!

Really pulling for this guy.

Quote Originally Posted by I love VT! View Post
    Very happy for the staff and players...and especially for Coach Wolff.

For lots of reasons, observing their success is extremely satisfying. Onward and upward!

Quote Originally Posted by Hokie Man 24 View Post
    Really pulling for this guy.
    Me too. Doing a steady job of rebuilding the program. A Weaver hire, is he not?

Wait a second. Is this actually a good team??? A good women's bball team at VT, without Bonnie at the helm???

Quote Originally Posted by Hokie PE View Post
    Me too. Doing a steady job of rebuilding the program. A Weaver hire, is he not?
    I believe the technical term is a "WalkDownTheHallCheapskateDoesn'tCareAboutTheSportS houldDieInAFire Hire"

Quote Originally Posted by HOaKIE View Post
    Anybody here follow WBB closely enough to have a feel for what type of season we're looking at? Obviously a lot remains to be seen, just looking for a general idea. Are ODU & UF solid squads? Will VT maybe jump up to the middle of the ACC?

Regardless, it looks like there's been a lot of improvement and I'm looking forward to seeing how the season goes.

Quote Originally Posted by 313A View Post
    Anybody here follow WBB closely enough to have a feel for what type of season we're looking at? Obviously a lot remains to be seen, just looking for a general idea. Are ODU & UF solid squads? Will VT maybe jump up to the middle of the ACC?

Regardless, it looks like there's been a lot of improvement and I'm looking forward to seeing how the season goes.
    Always helpful to have a good start to the season. Builds confidence etc. Don't think they will be dead last this year ! Anybody know whats up with newbie Sam Hill? Is she injured?

Quote Originally Posted by 313A View Post

The play of this years players is light years ahead of what we have had recently. I don't care who the wins came from.
    "We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them."

-Albert Einstein

RE: is Hill injured, I think she is but a fan asked DBO after the game Thurs night and he said she should be back next week.