Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12
  1. #1
    HOaKIE's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 07, 1999
    Posts
    1,178

    3-0 with wins over ODU and Florida.

    Wolff and staff doing a nice job so far.
    "The point of the journey is not To Arrive"....Neil Peart

  2. #2

    Join Date
    November 29, 1999
    Posts
    11,498
    Quote Originally Posted by HOaKIE View Post
    Wolff and staff doing a nice job so far.
    Very happy for the staff and players...and especially for Coach Wolff.

    For lots of reasons, observing their success is extremely satisfying. Onward and upward!

  3. #3
    Really pulling for this guy.




    Quote Originally Posted by I love VT! View Post
    Very happy for the staff and players...and especially for Coach Wolff.

    For lots of reasons, observing their success is extremely satisfying. Onward and upward!

  4. #4

    Join Date
    January 01, 2005
    Location
    Great Bridge
    Posts
    715
    Quote Originally Posted by Hokie Man 24 View Post
    Really pulling for this guy.
    Me too. Doing a steady job of rebuilding the program. A Weaver hire, is he not?

  5. #5

    Join Date
    November 28, 2009
    Posts
    319
    Wait a second. Is this actually a good team??? A good women's bball team at VT, without Bonnie at the helm???

  6. #6
    Pylons's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25, 2005
    Posts
    7,003
    Quote Originally Posted by Hokie PE View Post
    Me too. Doing a steady job of rebuilding the program. A Weaver hire, is he not?
    I believe the technical term is a "WalkDownTheHallCheapskateDoesn'tCareAboutTheSportS houldDieInAFire Hire"

  7. #7

    Join Date
    January 15, 2011
    Posts
    34
    Quote Originally Posted by HOaKIE View Post
    Wolff and staff doing a nice job so far.
    Anybody here follow WBB closely enough to have a feel for what type of season we're looking at? Obviously a lot remains to be seen, just looking for a general idea. Are ODU & UF solid squads? Will VT maybe jump up to the middle of the ACC?

    Regardless, it looks like there's been a lot of improvement and I'm looking forward to seeing how the season goes.

  8. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    March 04, 2013
    Posts
    47
    Quote Originally Posted by 313A View Post
    Anybody here follow WBB closely enough to have a feel for what type of season we're looking at? Obviously a lot remains to be seen, just looking for a general idea. Are ODU & UF solid squads? Will VT maybe jump up to the middle of the ACC?

    Regardless, it looks like there's been a lot of improvement and I'm looking forward to seeing how the season goes.
    Always helpful to have a good start to the season. Builds confidence etc. Don't think they will be dead last this year ! Anybody know whats up with newbie Sam Hill? Is she injured?

  9. #9
    IB4TECH's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 05, 2001
    Posts
    6,520
    Quote Originally Posted by 313A View Post
    Anybody here follow WBB closely enough to have a feel for what type of season we're looking at? Obviously a lot remains to be seen, just looking for a general idea. Are ODU & UF solid squads? Will VT maybe jump up to the middle of the ACC?

    Regardless, it looks like there's been a lot of improvement and I'm looking forward to seeing how the season goes.
    The play of this years players is light years ahead of what we have had recently. I don't care who the wins came from.
    "We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them."

    -Albert Einstein

  10. #10

    Join Date
    September 25, 2008
    Posts
    110
    RE: is Hill injured, I think she is but a fan asked DBO after the game Thurs night and he said she should be back next week.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •