Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Lurker

Who are we rooting for tonight?

I'm not very smart nor am I good at looking things up on my own. Who are we rooting for tonight : GT or Clemson?

I think if GT upsets Clemson, we screw Duke but still win the tiebreaker if we win out. Either way, I hate Clemson.

Quote Originally Posted by GobbleTime View Post
    I'm not very smart nor am I good at looking things up on my own. Who are we rooting for tonight : GT or Clemson?

I think if GT upsets Clemson, we screw Duke but still win the tiebreaker if we win out. Either way, I hate Clemson.
    GT wins, we don't need a thing from Duke....

My hatred for Paul Johnson is such that I cannot ever root for GT. If the chop blockers played against an all-star team made up solely of players from ND, WVU, U$C, and Texas, I'd root for a meteor strike.

So I'll pull for Clemson and hope that dook stumbles. And if not, well then they deserve to go.
    "For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

--Leonardo da Vinci

Quote Originally Posted by jaitken View Post
    My hatred for Paul Johnson is such that I cannot ever root for GT. If the chop blockers played against an all-star team made up solely of players from ND, WVU, U$C, and Texas, I'd root for a meteor strike.

So I'll pull for Clemson and hope that dook stumbles. And if not, well then they deserve to go.
    This.

Of course... now that I think about it... If I don't pull for Paul "Judge Scrotum" Johnson to beat that twit Dabo Swinney, then I have to hope the likable Coach Cutcliffe stumbles against those cheaters from Miami. I'm torn here.

Paul Johnson's Portrait
    *.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*. *.*.*.*.*.*

I just wish we would STOP with the zone blocking read option crap and line up in the I, put a hat on a hat and run the tailback behind the fullback through a designated gosh-danged hole. There is NO REASON why this program shouldn't be able to find 5 fat guys who can move some people out of the way and clear a lane for a back to get through!

Lurker
    Whoa, did you steal that portrait from the GT Athletics Center?

Clem's Son!
    "Don't give up......Don't ever give up." -- Jimmy V

Quote Originally Posted by Hokie CPA View Post
    This.

Of course... now that I think about it... If I don't pull for Paul "Judge Scrotum" Johnson to beat that twit Dabo Swinney, then I have to hope the likable Coach Cutcliffe stumbles against those cheaters from Miami. I'm torn here.

Paul Johnson's Portrait
    Wake or UNC could beat Duke, though UNC is worse than Miami IMO, Miami doesn't act holier than thou.

ideal world of rooting for likeable non cheaters, the fighting cutcliffs defeat Miami and UNC but stumble against wake, then you can root for Clemson in homes they beat USC and position the ACC for two bcs bowl teams

Quote Originally Posted by JoesterVT View Post
    GT wins, we don't need a thing from Duke....
    Really? I thought if Duke wins out, they go to ACCCG regardless?

Quote Originally Posted by EddieVT View Post
    Really? I thought if Duke wins out, they go to ACCCG regardless?
    If GT, Duke, and VT all win out it makes a three way tie where we win the tiebreaker. Though GT is getting rolled so this isn't an issue.