the tsl twitter feed is just depressing me more...

i've turned one of the computer/cable tv interface channels (vbrick) to espn so i can see the game. no one watches msnbc anyways. no one has complained so...i'm good.

have a good lunch and ready to go but man...will/chris is just making me want to walk around outside.
    Cast off the shoes and follow the gourd!

Maybe Eddie should have spent more time practicing his shot. Ravies air balled a couple. Wilson isn't the PG we need. Next year will be better with Mueller

Quote Originally Posted by Go VT View Post
    i've turned one of the computer/cable tv interface channels (vbrick) to espn so i can see the game. no one watches msnbc anyways. no one has complained so...i'm good.

have a good lunch and ready to go but man...will/chris is just making me want to walk around outside.

Wilson made a great pass to Raines, and hasn't made any mistakes. I don't see how you can rush to judgement on him when he's actually played well especially for a true freshman football player. Now Wood is another story, he's just not ready to play at this level.

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeHokieFan View Post
    Maybe Eddie should have spent more time practicing his shot. Ravies air balled a couple. Wilson isn't the PG we need. Next year will be better with Mueller

Quote Originally Posted by soflahokie View Post
    Wilson made a great pass to Raines, and hasn't made any mistakes. I don't see how you can rush to judgement on him when he's actually played well especially for a true freshman football player. Now Wood is another story, he's just not ready to play at this level.
    Agree, I thought Wilson has been doing well so far. He made the correct pass at the end of the Upstate game that should've produced a winning basket from Raines or JVZ, but they decided not to catch the ball.