Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by santafe View Post
    No freaking kidding. These boards are getting harder to read all the time. Sometimes I feel like we are becoming like uva fans.
    Quote Originally Posted by I love VT! View Post
    Thanks for reminding me why I decided I don't like message boards.
    sheesh. just ignore the knee jerk posts or stop coming to the board. at this point, you all have to realize the MO of certain posters.
    It's not that you are ignorant, it's just that you know so much that isn't so.

Quote Originally Posted by dallasvt View Post
    I think the subject line in particular is out of line. After 30 minutes of basketball, VAHokie89 does not like Adam Smith, and like I said, he is certainly entitled to his opinion. However, my opinion is that coming to the conclusion you do not like one of Tech's student athletes that quickly and posting it on a public message board is out of line.
    I agree with you. Critique a players style if you must but not the player. Just like that poster's style is one of a know it all anonymous douche bag but in reality, I'm betting he's not a know it all.

I've decided I hate this thread

Huh, what's that? Can't hear you! Can you say CLUTCH?

Quote Originally Posted by VAHokie89 View Post
    Sorry. I don't typically judge players that fast. All I have seen from him now is selfish, 1-on-1 ...forcing things as if he has no teammates and is trying to show he belongs. We have had years of over-dribbling and 1-on-1 stuff. This team needs to be A TEAM and Wilson is an individual right now.
    Didn't see the first game, but after watching today's game, I LOVE Adam Smith.

haha he looked good today. The team showed a little bit of hope after that 17 point deficit. I like Smith I think he's a good 2 guard. Getting Barksdale back will really help.

Quote Originally Posted by HokiePoq View Post

Quote Originally Posted by HokiePoq View Post
    I hear Adam Smith is throwing a victory party and everybody is invited except VAHokie89. I don't think he likes his opinion much.

Quote Originally Posted by VAHokie89 View Post
    Sorry. I don't typically judge players that fast. All I have seen from him now is selfish, 1-on-1 ...forcing things as if he has no teammates and is trying to show he belongs. We have had years of over-dribbling and 1-on-1 stuff. This team needs to be A TEAM and Wilson is an individual right now.
    How do you like him now, dude? Methinks you're guilty of Premature Evaluation.
    I want to die in my sleep like my grandfather, not like the screaming passengers in his car.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoakie82 View Post
    I hear Adam Smith is throwing a victory party and everybody is invited except VAHokie89. I don't think he likes his opinion much.
    haha nice!

the young'ns played with some moxy today. good for them. after the way we lost last year in morganhole (esp considering it basically derailed our season), i bet it feels even better to get that win. great win. i'm going to cherish each one.
    It's not that you are ignorant, it's just that you know so much that isn't so.

The young guys have some fight in them. If we keep finding guys with the desire, we'll be alright.