Anyone gotten their baby in without a ticket?

Didn't realize the same stupid policy applied to basketball that even infants need tickets. We have two for next Saturday, and I really don't want to purchase another for my 5 month old who will remember nothing from the game.

TIA.

Quote Originally Posted by hoosnowahokie View Post
    Didn't realize the same stupid policy applied to basketball that even infants need tickets. We have two for next Saturday, and I really don't want to purchase another for my 5 month old who will remember nothing from the game.

TIA.
    No. I was told to buy another ticket or hire a baby sitter.

Several times...

But that was in the 2003-2006 timeframe. Not sure how things are these days. (Same for basketball.)

TIA.

TIA.
    I got a baby into Cassell no problem 2 seasons ago. If you get denied by one person, try another. They know it's a silly rule and most probably don't care at all.

Lurker
    We were able to get our under 1 yr old son in last year. We would just walk up carrying him and give the ticket person 2 tickets (my wife and myself). Worked every time without a problem. In regards to the policy, my wife did some research and found out that VT is the only school in the ACC that does not have a lap policy for infants. Every school allows under 2 yrs old to sit in a parent's lap without a ticket (except Wake (1yr old) and Clemson (3yr old)). My wife actually pointed this out to the powers-to-be at VT through an email and got a long response back about how the policy is the same as some schools in the Big Ten and FSU football (not sure how a football policy should compare to a Basketball policy). You would think the ticket office should want to make the policy's as fan friendly as possible to encourage attendance (cause we all know Cassell is going to be mostly empty this year)