Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Stech View Post
    That's the first thing we need to do to grow the program. UNC moved their students so that they would not be at a competitive disadvantage to Duke in atmosphere at the game. Now if basketball crazy UNC can do it...there is no reason VT can't do it.
    I think this will be my question for Mr. Weaver next week on TTL.

I think Cassell could be viable for the next 40 years...

Quote Originally Posted by CobbCountyHokie View Post
    According to Mr. Weaver, Cassell Coliseum will be viable for another 10 years. I asked him this specifically on TTL on Monday night. Is there any wonder as to why we are going to be in last in basketball for a very long time? We need a new or a refurbished hoops home to even be remotely relevant.
    The "if you build it they will come" idea probably doesn't work, based on geography. Tech needs to win for 10+ years straight just to fill the seats in Cassell Colisuem.

Quote Originally Posted by CobbCountyHokie View Post
    I think this will be my question for Mr. Weaver next week on TTL.
    If someone asks him the question, they need to ask in that way. "If basketball crazy UNC can move their students in a better position like Duke does, why can't Virginia Tech...and please don't tell me that it was easy to move the big donors at UNC because I am not buying it."