1. Your statement about WVU is correct.
2. Notre Dame decides to become the 15th full member of the ACC.
3. ACC is looking to expand to 16 full members and stop there (for the time being).
4. Big XII breaks up with Texas, Oklahoma, and Oklahoma St joining another conference that isn't the ACC.
5. Finalist for the 16th spot are down to UConn, Cincy, WVU, or someone else (i.e. Memphis, ECU, UCF, etc).
Who do you think becomes the 16th member? I realize some people believe the conferences could expand to 20 or 24 members and I don't think that isn't out of the realm of possibility. However, I am not sure the ACC, Big Ten, PAC-12, or SEC would take an aggressive approach when it comes to future expansion. If anything I could see them take a more conservative approach based on historic expansion trends.