At least WBB wasnt' picked last in the ACC

Women's basketball getting a little more respect than the men in the pre-season predictions, though only being ahead of Clemson and Pittsburg doesn't say much either. Hopefully both the women and men exceed the "experts" expectations.

Board is dead. Does anyone care??

Quote Originally Posted by HokieGuy View Post
    Women's basketball getting a little more respect than the men in the pre-season predictions, though only being ahead of Clemson and Pittsburg doesn't say much either. Hopefully both the women and men exceed the "experts" expectations.
    This Board is deader than 4 o'clock and the UVA football season.

If the women can build on the improvement they showed over the last third of the season last year, I look for them to finish right around the middle of the ACC. Dennis had them playing fundamental basketball and he's starting to develop some talent.

Quote Originally Posted by HokieFan14 View Post
    If the women can build on the improvement they showed over the last third of the season last year, I look for them to finish right around the middle of the ACC. Dennis had them playing fundamental basketball and he's starting to develop some talent.
    I hear that the rookies are working hard and should fit right in right away

Quote Originally Posted by HokieGuy View Post
    Bring on the ACC teams!
    "You start a conversation you can't even finish it
    You're talkin' a lot, but you're not sayin' anything
    When I have nothing to say, my lips are sealed
    Say something once, why say it again?"
    - David Byrne