Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14
  1. #1
    Edgeman's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 05, 2001
    Location
    Virginia Beach
    Posts
    49,228

    Do you think Dook Basketball is trying to make a statement?

    "You start a conversation you can't even finish it
    You're talkin' a lot, but you're not sayin' anything
    When I have nothing to say, my lips are sealed
    Say something once, why say it again?"
    - David Byrne

  2. #2

    Join Date
    October 07, 1999
    Posts
    4,779
    Yes, a wrong statement imo.

  3. #3
    Pylons's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25, 2005
    Posts
    7,003
    I'm not sure they were intending to make a statement, but I think they did.

  4. #4
    IB4TECH's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 05, 2001
    Posts
    6,520
    I'm just glad our players didn't strike that pose.
    "We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them."

    -Albert Einstein

  5. #5

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    February 22, 2013
    Posts
    196
    they went to a gun range and took pictures with guns...ya'll should lighten up.

  7. #7
    vthokieq's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 13, 1999
    Location
    Will Stewart's dog house
    Posts
    54,549
    Quote Originally Posted by dctitan49 View Post
    they went to a gun range and took pictures with guns...ya'll should lighten up.
    Biggest problem I see is that somebody needs to teach the three on the right proper placement of the trigger finger when holding a weapon.

  8. #8
    Pylons's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25, 2005
    Posts
    7,003
    Quote Originally Posted by dctitan49 View Post
    they went to a gun range and took pictures with guns...ya'll should lighten up.
    But most people who end up seeing the photo probably won't have the context.

    Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk 4

  9. #9

    Join Date
    October 08, 1999
    Posts
    2,916
    Seriously... I would be afraid to shoot with all but the guy on the left... and what the heck is going on with the barrel/sight for the gun on the far right?

    I am glad to see that they are rockin the Aimpoints though... much better than the EOTechs IMO.

    Quote Originally Posted by vthokieq View Post
    Biggest problem I see is that somebody needs to teach the three on the right proper placement of the trigger finger when holding a weapon.

  10. #10
    vthokieq's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 13, 1999
    Location
    Will Stewart's dog house
    Posts
    54,549
    Quote Originally Posted by No1Hokie View Post
    Seriously... I would be afraid to shoot with all but the guy on the left... and what the heck is going on with the barrel/sight for the gun on the far right?

    I am glad to see that they are rockin the Aimpoints though... much better than the EOTechs IMO.
    If you look closely...they all have something affixed to the barrel right in front of the forward sight. Too forward to be a PEQ box I think (at least I've never seen one placed that far forward)...but I'm wondering if it is some sort of training rifle.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •