Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

You thought the UVA score was great? Flip over to FS1.

Baylor leads WbgVU 28-7 with 4:40 to go in the FIRST QUARTER!!
    *.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*. *.*.*.*.*.*

I just wish we would STOP with the zone blocking read option crap and line up in the I, put a hat on a hat and run the tailback behind the fullback through a designated gosh-danged hole. There is NO REASON why this program shouldn't be able to find 5 fat guys who can move some people out of the way and clear a lane for a back to get through!

Quote Originally Posted by Hokie CPA View Post
    I was skeptical of Baylor because of their schedule and not having seen one minute of video on them. Wow is the only thing I have to say on them.

The UVA score was GREAT!. But you are correct, this one is nice as well.

Quote Originally Posted by VTChip View Post
    The UVA score was GREAT!. But you are correct, this one is nice as well.
    1:03 to go in the first and Baylor's knocking on the door again! I hope they punch it in before the clock runs out! How demoralizing would that be to be down 35-7 in the first quarter?

I just wish we would STOP with the zone blocking read option crap and line up in the I, put a hat on a hat and run the tailback behind the fullback through a designated gosh-danged hole. There is NO REASON why this program shouldn't be able to find 5 fat guys who can move some people out of the way and clear a lane for a back to get through!

They're not fooling me. Baylor's strategy all along was to blind them with those flashy helmets.
    He who expecteth nothin ain't gonna be deceived.

Quote Originally Posted by DeBord View Post
    They're not fooling me. Baylor's strategy all along was to blind them with those flashy helmets.
    Those things are pretty sweet, aren't they? The remind me of the metallic maroon helmets we used to wear. 2003 it may have been? Those lids were bad a**!

DAAAAAA BEARS!!!

Chalk up another TD for Baylor. 35-7 now with 14:40 in the second quarter.

Baylor's in the end zone again... 42-7 with 7 1/2 minutes left in the first half.

touchdown errs.

Guess Baylor just needs to answer that. LOL

42-14. Da Bears!

touchdown errs.

Guess Baylor just needs to answer that. LOL

42-14. Da Bears!
    Baylor has over 600 yards. IN THE FIRST HALF!