Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Banned
    FYI our guy was Tyrell Wilson

What I love about this team is all the DLinemen were their immediately to have T. Wilson's back.

Quote Originally Posted by hokiemas View Post
    From where I was in the stadium it looked like he landed the punch cleanly. I'm 90% positive he connected. I realize there isn't much TV evidence. Any others who were there?
    He certainly landed an ejection..and will most likely sit the next game.
    He who expecteth nothin ain't gonna be deceived.

Quote Originally Posted by VTChip View Post
    Well, I hope the jerk is suspended for several games, but it's UNC, so a slap on the wrist is in order.
    his punishment is he will have to go to a class. maybe not one he is 'taking' for his major. but at least sit in a classroom.
    Cast off the shoes and follow the gourd!

Quote Originally Posted by VTChip View Post
    Well, I hope the jerk is suspended for several games, but it's UNC, so a slap on the wrist is in order.
    He'll be banned from the classroom at UNC for the rest of the term.
    I only post using 100% recycled electrons.

Well I've been to one world fair, a picnic, and a rodeo and that's the stupidest thing I ever heard come over a set of earphones.

Quote Originally Posted by DeBord View Post
    He certainly landed an ejection..and will most likely sit the next game.
    I believe he is only required to sit the first half of the next game, but UNC and/or the ACC can extend it more. I remember hearing that the NCAA rule is a first half ejection is for the entire game, and a second half ejection is for the remainder of that game plus the first half of the next game.

Quote Originally Posted by Major Kong View Post
    He'll be banned from the classroom at UNC for the rest of the term.
    No, no, no. We're asking what his punishment will be. We're not asking what "The Carolina Way" is.
    Always use "Reply With Quote", so everyone knows to whom you're responding.

Quote Originally Posted by Nate23VT View Post
    I believe he is only required to sit the first half of the next game, but UNC and/or the ACC can extend it more. I remember hearing that the NCAA rule is a first half ejection is for the entire game, and a second half ejection is for the remainder of that game plus the first half of the next game.
    While Raycom may not have gotten good video of the punch, I'm fairly certain the VT video folks did. I would hope he sits an entire game. He threw a punch and landed it, at least from where I was sitting. Kudos to the Hokies for not escalating the situation. The game was a lot of fun, and I'm glad I made the trip.

While Raycom may not have gotten good video of the punch, I'm fairly certain the VT video folks did. I would hope he sits an entire game. He threw a punch and landed it, at least from where I was sitting. Kudos to the Hokies for not escalating the situation. The game was a lot of fun, and I'm glad I made the trip.
    I thought James Gayle was gonna cut loose on him. Glad he didn't.
    He who expecteth nothin ain't gonna be deceived.

Glad you got to see a Hokie win! Have a safe trip back!