Keep getting logged out of vBulletin

Over the past few days, I keep getting logged out of the vBulletin forums. I know it is not an issue of cookies getting cleared on my end so I'm not sure what is causing this. It's not a big deal for me but more of a heads up to the TSL dev folks.
    Last edited by avhokie; Wed Sep 25 2013 at 03:20 PM.
    When replying to a specific post, use Reply With Quote

In a series of tubes, filled mostly with cats
    Quote Originally Posted by avhokie View Post
    Over the past few days, I keep getting logged out of the vBulletin forums. I know it is not an issue of cookies getting cleared on my end so I'm not sure what is causing this. It's not a big deal for me but more of a heads up to the TSL dev folks.

Does it happen while you are actively browsing TSL or just when you shutdown your browser and bring it back up? (the latter seems to be the case for me quite a bit lately.)

Quote Originally Posted by Melbourne Hokie View Post
    Does it happen while you are actively browsing TSL or just when you shutdown your browser and bring it back up? (the latter seems to be the case for me quite a bit lately.)
    I think I've seen it in both situations. Just now I had to sign in again after closing then reopening my browser. But then I closed and reopened again and I remained signed in.
    When replying to a specific post, use Reply With Quote