Can't access Subscriber Chat Board

I like to scan the the other boards sometimes and just noticed that the subscriber chat boards are unavailable to me for some reason. I keep getting this:

I don't recall recently telling my computer to block cookies and I can't figure out how to fix it. Using Mozilla Firefox on Windows 8.
    *.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*. *.*.*.*.*.*

I just wish we would STOP with the zone blocking read option crap and line up in the I, put a hat on a hat and run the tailback behind the fullback through a designated gosh-danged hole. There is NO REASON why this program shouldn't be able to find 5 fat guys who can move some people out of the way and clear a lane for a back to get through!

Quote Originally Posted by Hokie CPA View Post
    I like to scan the the other boards sometimes and just noticed that the subscriber chat boards are unavailable to me for some reason. I keep getting this:

I don't recall recently telling my computer to block cookies and I can't figure out how to fix it. Using Mozilla Firefox on Windows 8.
    I get this all the freaking time. It's an endless redirect loop related to login.
    The only way I've found to fix it is:

1) Go to football chat board.
    2) Look at top right and see if you are logged in. If so, log out. If not, login, then immediately log out.
    3) Got to subscriber chat board, this time you should get prompted to login.
    4) This works until it doesn't. Then I do it again. I can't find a pattern. I have this happen both my iPad and my Mac using both safari or firefox, so I don't think it is browser / platform specific.

Quote Originally Posted by VTGolfer View Post
    I get this all the freaking time. It's an endless redirect loop related to login.
    The only way I've found to fix it is:

1) Go to football chat board.
    2) Look at top right and see if you are logged in. If so, log out. If not, login, then immediately log out.
    3) Got to subscriber chat board, this time you should get prompted to login.
    4) This works until it doesn't. Then I do it again. I can't find a pattern. I have this happen both my iPad and my Mac using both safari or firefox, so I don't think it is browser / platform specific.
    That's got it... thanks for the assist!
    *.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*. *.*.*.*.*.*

I just wish we would STOP with the zone blocking read option crap and line up in the I, put a hat on a hat and run the tailback behind the fullback through a designated gosh-danged hole. There is NO REASON why this program shouldn't be able to find 5 fat guys who can move some people out of the way and clear a lane for a back to get through!