Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1

    Keep seeing Private on Subscriber's Boards in vBulletin...

    even though I am a subscriber.

    Any ideas why that is?

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Gobbler`s Roost Hokie View Post
    even though I am a subscriber.

    Any ideas why that is?
    I'm getting the same thing. In Chrome, I cannot access vBulletin subscriber boards. I get redirected to login page.

    Right now on Safari and can access site fine

  3. #3

    Join Date
    January 01, 2005
    Location
    Billsburg
    Posts
    504
    Quote Originally Posted by bigdaddy View Post
    I'm getting the same thing. In Chrome, I cannot access vBulletin subscriber boards. I get redirected to login page.

    Right now on Safari and can access site fine
    I get it on IE, Chrome and Firefox.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Gobbler's Roost Hokie View Post
    I get it on IE, Chrome and Firefox.
    Still cannot access with Chrome. I'm now getting prompted on Safari every time I hit "What's New".

    Is anyone else seeing this? Or just us two?

    Is anyone from TSL reading this?

  5. #5

    Join Date
    January 03, 2003
    Posts
    10,660
    I get this issue intermittently. I generally solve it by:

    1) Go to subscriber chat board.
    2) Logout at top right
    3) Go to vB subscriber board.
    4) Logout at top right
    5) Go subscriber chat board - login
    6) Go to vB subscriber board - login

    This works for me until it stops.. Then I do it again. It seems to stick for a few days.

  6. #6

    Join Date
    January 01, 2005
    Posts
    6,467
    Quote Originally Posted by Gobbler`s Roost Hokie View Post
    even though I am a subscriber.

    Any ideas why that is?
    The browser I use on my iPad and iPhone is Dolphin and once I figured out how to turn the privacy setting off, my problems with login and the chat board threads not changing colors went away.

    Not sure if this helps but you might want to see if you have a privacy setting turned on which I guess prevents Techsideline from recognizing you.

  7. #7

    Join Date
    January 01, 2005
    Location
    Billsburg
    Posts
    504
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoakie82 View Post
    The browser I use on my iPad and iPhone is Dolphin and once I figured out how to turn the privacy setting off, my problems with login and the chat board threads not changing colors went away.

    Not sure if this helps but you might want to see if you have a privacy setting turned on which I guess prevents Techsideline from recognizing you.
    The darnedest thing is I went from being able to see it to not. Never changed a setting.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •