Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 812131415161718

Quote Originally Posted by BAMAHOKIE View Post
    So what do you think of LT's performance today. Absolutely poor. Made wrong decisions all day. NFL teams writing him off.
    At this point, I just don't see him making it as an NFL QB. He'll make a roster, and I hope whole heartedly that he makes it as a TE.

Quote Originally Posted by BahamaHokie View Post
    That doesn't make me feel better about next year. I sincerely hope that we don't end up having to start Ford, or Hodges for that matter.

I understand that he's got more upside, and you really can't pin everything on LT, but man, this was a stinker of a game, and not his first.
    Oh I agree. This loss was almost entirely on Logan, with Journell sharing part of the credit/blame.

Quote Originally Posted by VTallday View Post
    If it is Beamer's call to make really how can you trust him? First of all it's offense which he has proven time and time again that he knows nothing about. Then there's his history of waiting way too long to make the tough decisions that hurt people's feelings. Some people call it loyalty I call it blindness, being soft and just simply poor decision making
    This is correct.

At this point, I just don't see him making it as an NFL QB. He'll make a roster, and I hope whole heartedly that he makes it as a TE.
    LOL. At this point, I just don't see Steven Hawking making it as an NFL QB. Both of those statements are true.
    When replying to a specific post, use Reply With Quote

At this point, he's lucky he's still a college QB let alone having aspirations to play the position in the NFL.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by NCHokie83 View Post
    At this point, he's lucky he's still a college QB let alone having aspirations to play the position in the NFL.
    Lucky like Newsome, O'Cain, and Stinespring at OC? Yep only one coach I can think of that would put up with the poor performance from these individuals

Quote Originally Posted by VTallday View Post
    Lucky like Newsome, O'Cain, and Stinespring at OC? Yep only one coach I can think of that would put up with the poor performance from these individuals
    Beamer is weak when is comes to personnel decisions.