Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 35
  1. #1

    Join Date
    October 08, 1999
    Posts
    1,302

    The Dude claims to have huge Big 10 news today...

    Christopher Lambert ‏@theDudeofWV 4m
    I'm going to have an update on expansion this afternoon to dispel some rumors & update the situation.

    So...any guesses? Is this the big Texas to the Big 10 rumor? I know that whenever the Big XII folks start to get a bit uncomfortable, they turn their social media rumor mongers out to start spinning a story.

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by CobbCountyHokie View Post
    Christopher Lambert ‏@theDudeofWV 4m
    I'm going to have an update on expansion this afternoon to dispel some rumors & update the situation.

    So...any guesses? Is this the big Texas to the Big 10 rumor? I know that whenever the Big XII folks start to get a bit uncomfortable, they turn their social media rumor mongers out to start spinning a story.
    I'll stayed tuned in to hear what nonsense he comes up with this time. Buffalo to the B1G is still my favorite

  3. #3
    BUGGZY's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 15, 2002
    Location
    Annandale, VA
    Posts
    13,709
    Quote Originally Posted by HokieDevil View Post
    I'll stayed tuned in to hear what nonsense he comes up with this time. Toronto to the B1G is still my favorite
    ftfy
    "This no more resembles that than something unlike something else resembles that." - Loosely quoting PHNC

  4. #4
    MEHOKIE's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 07, 1999
    Location
    In a van.
    Posts
    62,350
    Quote Originally Posted by CobbCountyHokie View Post
    Christopher Lambert ‏@theDudeofWV 4m
    I'm going to have an update on expansion this afternoon to dispel some rumors & update the situation.

    So...any guesses? Is this the big Texas to the Big 10 rumor? I know that whenever the Big XII folks start to get a bit uncomfortable, they turn their social media rumor mongers out to start spinning a story.
    This revelation is rated 4.7 Courics

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by BUGGZY View Post
    ftfy
    Did he really call for Toronto? If it was anyone else I would have thought you were joking but I can't write off anything coming from his mouth

  6. #6

    Join Date
    October 07, 1999
    Posts
    4,706
    All of the ACC presidents were in Blacksburg yesterday. Maybe it was to convince VT to stay and not join the Big Ten

  7. #7
    BUGGZY's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 15, 2002
    Location
    Annandale, VA
    Posts
    13,709
    Quote Originally Posted by HokieDevil View Post
    Did he really call for Toronto? If it was anyone else I would have thought you were joking but I can't write off anything coming from his mouth
    i don't think it was actually him, but it definitely came out of one of those Big12 bloggers at some point.

    #VarsityBlues!
    "This no more resembles that than something unlike something else resembles that." - Loosely quoting PHNC

  8. #8
    BUGGZY's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 15, 2002
    Location
    Annandale, VA
    Posts
    13,709
    Quote Originally Posted by Victor Tango View Post
    All of the ACC presidents were in Blacksburg yesterday. Maybe it was to convince VT to stay and not join the Big Ten
    my sarcasm meter is broken, were they really all in Blacksburg? was there a fundraiser or just an epic cookout at Steger's house?
    "This no more resembles that than something unlike something else resembles that." - Loosely quoting PHNC

  9. #9
    Old Line Hokie's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 05, 2001
    Location
    3659′36″N 7813′30″W
    Posts
    3,481
    Quote Originally Posted by CobbCountyHokie View Post
    Christopher Lambert ‏@theDudeofWV 4m
    I'm going to have an update on expansion this afternoon to dispel some rumors & update the situation.

    So...any guesses? Is this the big Texas to the Big 10 rumor? I know that whenever the Big XII folks start to get a bit uncomfortable, they turn their social media rumor mongers out to start spinning a story.
    The Dude is predicting that he will once again be wrong. I think he would make a perfect Washington insider. He is to college football as Dick Morris is to Washington insiders.

  10. #10

    Join Date
    October 07, 1999
    Posts
    4,706
    Quote Originally Posted by BUGGZY View Post
    my sarcasm meter is broken, were they really all in Blacksburg? was there a fundraiser or just an epic cookout at Steger's house?
    Yes, they were all in town, meeting in Burruss. No idea what they had for lunch.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •