FYI Question on Chat vs vB

Just curious to see which forums have more posts, more hits, and where new users are goin..

Quote Originally Posted by hokiehunter07 View Post
    Just curious to see which forums have more posts, more hits, and where new users are goin..
    Don't have any scientific data, but can usually see two fuels days' worth of posts on the cat boards and the vB boards are constantly being recycled. It LOOKS, to me anyway, like the vB boards are more active, but I fully expect the chat boards generate more page views.

I always thought that most of the folks who prefer the threaded boards were lurkers and most of the folks who added content were vB users. I don't know whether that is how it's playing out or not, but that's the impression I get.
    *.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*. *.*.*.*.*.*

I just wish we would STOP with the zone blocking read option crap and line up in the I, put a hat on a hat and run the tailback behind the fullback through a designated gosh-danged hole. There is NO REASON why this program shouldn't be able to find 5 fat guys who can move some people out of the way and clear a lane for a back to get through!

Quote Originally Posted by Hokie CPA View Post
    Don't have any scientific data, but can usually see two fuels days' worth of posts on the cat boards and the vB boards are constantly being recycled. It LOOKS, to me anyway, like the vB boards are more active, but I fully expect the chat boards generate more page views.

I always thought that most of the folks who prefer the threaded boards were lurkers and most of the folks who added content were vB users. I don't know whether that is how it's playing out or not, but that's the impression I get.
    I'm right there with you. It seems like there's a lot more on the vB. maybe more page views on the threaded but seems like the convos are over on vB.

More than anything I'm curious where the newer members are posting.