Congratulations to Matt Price

He pitched the Salem Red Sox to the Mills Cup Championship series starting tomorrow against Potomac.

Lurker
    Congrats indeed! Price was/is good! It still blows my mind how marijuana derailed his career. I'm glad he is doing better!

He is doing great!!

Quote Originally Posted by GobbleTime View Post
    Congrats indeed! Price was/is good! It still blows my mind how marijuana derailed his career. I'm glad he is doing better!

Quote Originally Posted by Hokie Man 24 View Post
    He pitched the Salem Red Sox to the Mills Cup Championship series starting tomorrow against Potomac.
    The details for those who don't know... Myrtle Beach had the bases loaded, one out in the bottom of the 9th in a tie game and Matt got back to back strikeouts to take the game to the 10th where the Red Sox won it. Gutsy performance.

Quote Originally Posted by VTChip View Post
    The details for those who don't know... Myrtle Beach had the bases loaded, one out in the bottom of the 9th in a tie game and Matt got back to back strikeouts to take the game to the 10th where the Red Sox won it. Gutsy performance.
    This is great to hear.
    Leave the gun. Take the cannoli.

And gets the save in the final game against Potomac.

Quote Originally Posted by Hokie Man 24 View Post
    The Salem Sox ended with an incredible finish. 11 straight wins, and some incredible last 40 games of something along the lines of 30-10.