In a series of tubes, filled mostly with cats

Column width (or wrapping of text) on What's New page

Is there any way to adjust the column width on the What's New Page, specifically the Last Post By column. It is kind of useless as it shows only the date and not the actual time. (And for what's new, I'd assume the date is almost always the current date!)

It actually does show the time. I'm guessing your screen isn't that wide and it's getting clipped. I see the time fine on my screen.

Quote Originally Posted by VTGolfer View Post
    It actually does show the time. I'm guessing your screen isn't that wide and it's getting clipped. I see the time fine on my screen.
    You are correct it does show if the screen is large enough. The question still stands for when the screen isn't. Is it possible to increase the size of the column (as a proportion to the screen) or force the column text to wrap instead of truncate?

Quote Originally Posted by Melbourne Hokie View Post
    You are correct it does show if the screen is large enough. The question still stands for when the screen isn't. Is it possible to increase the size of the column (as a proportion to the screen) or force the column text to wrap instead of truncate?
    I don't know of a standard vBulletin way to do that. I think they'd have to tweak some css. Or you could use a greasemonkey script to accomplish that.

Quote Originally Posted by VTGolfer View Post
    I don't know of a standard vBulletin way to do that. I think they'd have to tweak some css. Or you could use a greasemonkey script to accomplish that.
    Actually it seems to be a Firefox thing. When I checked it on a computer yesterday it was with IE but today that I'm home, I see the same problem.