Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeHokieFan View Post
    My dad had his right foot amputated and I have to go home and help install some new features in the house. My reason seems legit to miss a scrub game
    OK, tie

Quote Originally Posted by Hubman View Post
    TrueHokies would stop having kids and just go to games......
    Well eventually they'll be old enough to go with me and I'll pass Hokie fandom down to them. My then 15 month old went to the spring game...no way is he (or am I) ready for a reg season game yet.

Quote Originally Posted by hokiepro View Post
    no way...she's meaner than a hornet now...I can't take it another 2 days.
    Ha ya never know how long it'll take though. It just took over 5 days for them to induce my significant other last week. Then they ended up doing a C section anyway!

I was worried about missing the Bama game a little, but was more anxious to get mother & baby through that safely.

Some advice............................................ .............!

Quote Originally Posted by hokiepro View Post
    I would like to know WHY people aren't coming to our home opener. It will be the only game I miss...and I'm sure my reason trumps anyone else's...my wife will be induced Friday and we'll have our daughter sometime between Friday PM and Sat. AM...and I have a 19 month old I need to take care of as well. By the way, anyone know good game day daycare for a 19 month old for the rest of the season?? I don't want to miss any more, but I might not survive wife's wrath if I leave her at home with newborn and 19 month old for 6 hrs on 5 Saturdays. I guess I better get something lined up for Sept. 21!!
    No unshielded sex from December to February!

Congrats on #2! DAD!
    We are Virginia Tech!
    We are the Hokies!
    We will prevail!

Quote Originally Posted by YBYSAIAHokie View Post
    For the second straight year, Virginia Tech was forced to open up football season ticket sales to the general public earlier this offseason. But it appears those efforts won’t be enough to preserve Virginia Tech’s 15-year streak of sellouts when its home schedule kicks off Saturday against a Football Championship Subdivision foe..
    Wonder if this would be a good reality show? Maybe Tim Conway as Jim Weaver??
    "That's some catch, that Catch 22!" - Capt. Yossarian