Complement and question for technical support. First, good job on the seemingly

Painless transition. I like it. Will and Chris may view it slightly less pain free. Lol

My 2 questions concern the threaded side. The old threaded style would change color after you read a post thus you could easily tell which post you had already read. The new threads don't change. Will that be corrected?

Second question. Is there a way to be notified when someone replies to your post like the old threaded chats allowed? I don't want to be notified if someone replies on the vBulletin side because you could only get notified whenever someone replied to the entire thread not just your post. Which imploded your email system. Not unless something has changed with the vBulletin notifications and you can now only be notified if someone is responding to your post and not the entire thread.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hoakie82 View Post
    Painless transition. I like it. Will and Chris may view it slightly less pain free. Lol

My 2 questions concern the threaded side. The old threaded style would change color after you read a post thus you could easily tell which post you had already read. The new threads don't change. Will that be corrected?

Second question. Is there a way to be notified when someone replies to your post like the old threaded chats allowed? I don't want to be notified if someone replies on the vBulletin side because you could only get notified whenever someone replied to the entire thread not just your post. Which imploded your email system. Not unless something has changed with the vBulletin notifications and you can now only be notified if someone is responding to your post and not the entire thread.

Thanks
    Um, hello?

Lurker
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoakie82 View Post

Thanks
    Hi -- To answer your first question, posts that you have not yet viewed on the threaded boards will appear with a maroon hyperlink, and ones that you have viewed will be orange. If that is not the case for you let me know what browser you are using. If there is a bug that will help me isolate it by allowing me to recreate it. Thanks!

To answer your second question, we're working on that. The old threaded boards would notify you with a single email each time someone responded to your post. This caused a few problems with email queues getting backed up with thousands of emails on busy days. We're looking into building a notification tool that will avoid this problem, but still be just as effective.

Hope this helps.

Quote Originally Posted by TSL Dev View Post
    Hi -- To answer your first question, posts that you have not yet viewed on the threaded boards will appear with a maroon hyperlink, and ones that you have viewed will be orange. If that is not the case for you let me know what browser you are using. If there is a bug that will help me isolate it by allowing me to recreate it. Thanks!

Hope this helps.
    I just figured it out. My browser (dolphin on my iPad and iPhone) had a privacy setting turned on. I turned it off and now the post change colors. Someone suggested that somewhere and I finally figured out that was my problem.

Thanks