Page 88 of 88 FirstFirst ... 387882838485868788
    Quote Originally Posted by Melbourne Hokie View Post
    Just curious, if the default is now sort by last post, is making the in game thread a sticky necessary?
    Pssshhh... I never left the thread... just kept refreshing. LOL
    *.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*. *.*.*.*.*.*

I just wish we would STOP with the zone blocking read option crap and line up in the I, put a hat on a hat and run the tailback behind the fullback through a designated gosh-danged hole. There is NO REASON why this program shouldn't be able to find 5 fat guys who can move some people out of the way and clear a lane for a back to get through!

In a series of tubes, filled mostly with cats
    Quote Originally Posted by Hokie CPA View Post
    Pssshhh... I never left the thread... just kept refreshing. LOL
    Me either but I'm assuming with 800+ posts that if it weren't sticky, it would have rarely left the top 5 posts.

Me either but I'm assuming with 800+ posts that if it weren't sticky, it would have rarely left the top 5 posts.
    *.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*. *.*.*.*.*.*

I just wish we would STOP with the zone blocking read option crap and line up in the I, put a hat on a hat and run the tailback behind the fullback through a designated gosh-danged hole. There is NO REASON why this program shouldn't be able to find 5 fat guys who can move some people out of the way and clear a lane for a back to get through!

Just curious, if the default is now sort by last post, is making the in game thread a sticky necessary?
    Probably not. But remember, before tonight, we had people whaling away on this board, starting new threads all throughout the game, so (a) a proper in-game thread was hard to keep near the top, and (2) we couldn't stick the in-game thread, because some people were viewing the site in threaded format, and that would make the home page of the board HUGE.

So this was uncharted territory. I'm very happy with the way it turned out.
    Always use "Reply With Quote", so everyone knows to whom you're responding.

In a series of tubes, filled mostly with cats
    Quote Originally Posted by Will Stewart View Post
    Probably not. But remember, before tonight, we had people whaling away on this board, starting new threads all throughout the game, so (a) a proper in-game thread was hard to keep near the top, and (2) we couldn't stick the in-game thread, because some people were viewing the site in threaded format, and that would make the home page of the board HUGE.

Yeah, but those were the people that hated vBulletin to begin with

Quote Originally Posted by Will Stewart View Post

Will, I think it's fine to stick the in-game thread at the top. It does no harm to those using it and the ones that want to post outside of it can without moving the official thread from the top of the board. I thought it worked great tonight. I think the post total in thread reflects that as well.

Quote Originally Posted by hokiemas View Post
    Will, I think it's fine to stick the in-game thread at the top. It does no harm to those using it and the ones that want to post outside of it can without moving the official thread from the top of the board. I thought it worked great tonight. I think the post total in thread reflects that as well.
    Thanks to all who participated. This thread is now closed ... and unstuck.
    Always use "Reply With Quote", so everyone knows to whom you're responding.